New to this site and hoping for some advice...

• Thread starter sparkyson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sparkyson

sparkyson

I have 3 strains growing...Chocolope,Chiquita banana and s critical purple kush...my plants are 5 weeks old and have been on the 12 hour cycle for about a week...the chocolope have very light green growing tips,should I be worried about this/is there a remedy or are they fine...any advice greatly appreciated
New to this site and hoping for some advice
New to this site and hoping for some advice 3
New to this site and hoping for some advice 2

Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

No, don't worry.

They're in the stretch phase, which is a very fast growth stage. Plant parts don't produce chlorophyll unless/until they're hit with light. When the plant is growing fast, the chlorophyll development is sort of catching up to the physical growth, and the tips can look yellow.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I have 3 strains growing...Chocolope,Chiquita banana and s critical purple kush...my plants are 5 weeks old and have been on the 12 hour cycle for about a week...the chocolope have very light green growing tips,should I be worried about this/is there a remedy or are they fine...any advice greatly appreciated View attachment 1341627View attachment 1341629View attachment 1341628
The garden is looking healthy. The l picture is looking greener than a couple before.. Peace ✌️

S

skillsnapper85

I wouldn't panic over that like mystic said its normal really. However is it me or do some of the leaves look like the plants been getting overwatered? The leaves need to be praying 🙏

Top Bottom