mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

Glad to have you, hope all is well

mal

kushluvr

kushluvr

this is the first time ive ever heard anyone speak of this strain.............from what i understand, a very good friend of mine is the creator of this strain.....the kevorks aka dr kevorkian! its from SoCal to be exact, south orange county! this strain has been in my circle since Pre93'....

he since has created another strain that is insane.....cherry OG kush x herijuana= chewbaka!

and banana OG x herijuana...i forgot the name of this one.....

both OG's were chosen for there amazing characteristics all around...and herijuana father was chosen for it vigor, heartiness, and yield...neither one of these have been released yet....ive been told the yields are outstanding with the perfect setup, of course!

my friend is known for coming up with these really rare strains every few years....these arent sold in the clubs or online....he just loves to pass out rare dank seeds! so be on the look out for a thread i start in a few months for some samples!!

cool to hear about this strain again.....im gonna ask him if it is still in the circle! we could get lucky...i had forgotten about this strain....how could i?

Kush

H

highflyboi

Thanks for your reassuring information. I have such an appreciation for this cut. Most respect to the creator. I will always pay attention for a thread. damn straight. peace

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

interesting strains y'all are talking bout

nice to meet ya highflyboi

Top Bottom