New To This !

• Thread starter Nugbunny314
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugbunny314

Nugbunny314

Hey guys I am new to this site and just harvested my first grow. I did my first time around with outdoor plants and they turned out beautifully. Am currently curing them, and can not wait to try it out.! But next time around I am looking into building a space in my basement for an indoor grow. I feel much more comfortable with the growing process from my friends in California and Denver. But everyone has different preferences on which lights I should use. I don't care about growing some immortal weed but also don't want any low grade product. My question is, what are the best lights for the best price for a small grow of 2-4 plants. I look forward to hearing everyone input. Thank you!

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome @Nugbunny314, lights are one of the most debated areas of growing outside of nutrients and methods, haha. That being said I’ve got a few grows under my LED’s which weren’t too expensive and my last grow I harvested 2 units off six plants indoors. I’m just popping some seeds for my next grow, I may end up with a Timber COB setup if I can swing the cost. I’m sure you’ll get plenty of ideas on what type lights everyone else uses.

Top Bottom