new to water and UC.

• Thread starter southern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

southern

I have DIY UC with 8 27 gal totes connected to a 27 gal epicenter tote. This has a 44 gal brute as top off with RO water. I'm estimating around 225 gallons in the whole system. So I'm on week 4 of flowering using the GH flora series. I DO NOT like it at all. Will be switching next round, but I am about to add bloombastic. Should I add it to the epicenter calculated at for 225 gallons or just mix it in the top off calculated for 44 gal and let it drip in? Or mix in in the 44 gal top off calculated for the 225 gal. I'm guessing the first one or last one. Just making sure. I'm a soil guy. First ever water run. The UC sold me! just gonna switch the nutes to Jack's recipe next.

A

alvatron

Hello, I too am running a DIY undercurrent with AN products and loves it. For me on nutes, I always flush every week with clearex, then plain water, then mix my nutes in a big 32 gallon tote then pump it into my UC epic center and the rest into my top off tote. You can view my post for more information:

C

crossouttheiis

if you are going to add it straight to the epicenter make sure and dilute it. What do you not like about the floranova series?

S

southern

After running it I just don't like all the gunk build up after. I'm going to move on to something made for hydro. It just didn't live up to my expectations. H&G is up next

Latest posts

Top Bottom