New Today and more questions than answers lol

• Thread starter Fracked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fracked

From everything I see here you are all very cool and helpful. I am growing for the first time and have had mixed results.

I am growing outdoors in soil containers with 30 gallons of soil in each. currently my sativa plants are about 6' tall and my indica plants are about 4'. I water and give the exact same nutrients to all the plants. The indica plants seem slightly yellow with some leaves turning yellow when compared to the Sativa which are a deep even green. Any ideas on the differences?

L

l0g1c4l

I have found that true sativas are more nutrient loving than indica strains. On the other hand your sativas could just be loving your environment and it may have been too hot for your indicas. Another possibility could be a deficiency...as you can see there are multiple reasons for this, so without a pic its hard to say. So post a pic and ya never know, your plants could be fine and healthy, it is that time of year...

F

Fracked

Pics of issue

Thanks for the reply/ my avatar is from my garden. I have attached some image. One has the taller sativa's with the indica in front. Then some closeups. Soil PH is 6.8

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
F

Fracked

I believe I have resolved the issue. I got a better PH testing device. My actual PH was about 7.6. I have gotten it down to 6.4 and the new leaves are now coming in very green. Should I give a boots of Nitrogen? Or continue with the low nitrogen flowering nutrients?

Top Bottom