new type of butane?

• Thread starter Dbd143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbd143

Dbd143

I was one can short for my blast last week and ran to the local head shop to pick it up they have this new butane made in the us called puretane 7x filtered -near zero impurities. 99.99%pure triple refined. the masds provided on the site says its 100 percent petrolium gases. Is anyone familiar with this brand? its a tad cheaper then vector and supposedly better wanna do some home work before buying lots thanks a bunch

Puretane 99
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I have never seen that brand personally but I have noticed a few new brands at my local head shop. It seems the more the extract market thrives the more products come out. Marketing geniuses are in every business especially the cannabis industry tho. Do a lil spay test on a mirror and check for residuals stains on it. Or you could always just blast a small run purge it and do a few ripps to test it out that way. I used to run 10-12 cans of ol Ronny Ronson thru a fucking 2L pop bottle back in my high school days boy does that shit taste nasty, plus you get so fucking dizzy draining 12 cans in a closed shed out back man the things you do when your young and dumb. Fuck I have smoked some nasty ass fucking errls before the days of dabbing came along. I remember when I used to think the longer the soak the stronger the oil, soaking in methlhydrate and iso till she was blacker then the ace of spades. Did I ever find out that wasn't the case I smoked nasty black oil for years and I'm still alive, did a lung compression test a few months back and passed high on grass. I now only like a ten second rinse on any iso, won't use methlhydrate anymore and very picking with canned butane brands. Sorry for the run on bro but point being one bad batch won't kill ya, not that any connoisseur would wanna ripp on bunk dabs but give er shit. Most newer brands that are coming out have gone thru extensive testing. Not to be a name dropper would never do this inside on range, but ask greywolf or skyhighler they got mad knowledge on the subject of tane and extracts.

OB1Ganjobi

OB1Ganjobi

I was one can short for my blast last week and ran to the local head shop to pick it up they have this new butane made in the us called puretane 7x filtered -near zero impurities. 99.99%pure triple refined. the masds provided on the site says its 100 percent petrolium gases. Is anyone familiar with this brand? its a tad cheaper then vector and supposedly better wanna do some home work before buying lots thanks a bunch

I've started using only Puretane brand for my extractions. I find it to be just as good if not better than any other butane out there. I used to use vector and Newport and callibri and have tried a few others with similar results. According to Puretane they are the cleanest butane on the market because it's made in the USA which has the highest standards for butane purity in the world.
... all the cases of butane I've seen have the "100% petroleum gases" on the side...

Skoosh

Skoosh

A friend of mine in the Chicago area (Western 'burbs) has a distributorship from them (Puretane, in Cali)

I gave him the link to the other thread yesterday, hope he chimes in.
It does seem to be a very clean can of 'tane, based on the limited (intertnet) research I've done.

(He did get three (master) cases with a good percentage of cans with faulty nozzles... They're sending another entire order with no RMA)
The Puretane woman told him just to keep the three cases.
They are working on the nozzle issue.

I'm waiting for mine to show up to give it a try. (He's sending me a (regular, 12 can) case to try out.
I've read ALL good things about it though (Puretane)

I'll hit him back in a bit to make sure he got the link here, and logs in...

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

i'm thinking about picking up a 12 of these.let us know how they work out

Dbd143

Dbd143

thanks for the feed back guys i couldnt really tell the difference bc it was one of 4 cans being used bc i was just short the one im probably gonna use this last case of vector and try a case of puretane check the differences. has anyone done a mirror test with it i didnt think to do it when i had the can

indogro

indogro

I just did a large run using Puretane. Came out really, really good, but low yields. I then used a box of Lucienne, and I got higher yields, but not quite as pretty and clear.

I noticed immediately, that the Lucienne is significantly colder than the Puretane. The puretane was cold, but the Lucienne turned my glass into a giant icicle.

any thoughts on to why this is?

also, I bought Puretane online last week, and the price has already gone up dramatically this week!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Varying amounts of propane or iso-butane in the can.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
i just bought 24 cans power 5x low budget right now

Nothing wrong with power , infact if one were to take the residues per ppm sheet thats floating around as fact power comes out the winner over all the other top brands..

Ive been running power 5 for 3ish years we'll say.. its just as good or better then any other brands ive tried.

I don't generally suggest to people what brands of tane to buy but in all seriousness if people are spending much more then 1.50-2.00 a can its over priced bullshit..

Yes theres a tiny amount of " mystery " oil in just about every brand out there.. and any brand that has none clearly lacks in 1 area or the other..

Unless your making oil on a grand scale at which point one would have the money already invested in a cloosed loop system.. theres really no need to drop the cash on over priced shit.

my 2 cents :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom