New uber-dank I have run across

• Thread starter Dubwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

New uber-dank I have run across lately, but couldn't take pics:

Cotton Candy Kush : (OG Kush x Cotton Candy) Dark purple crowned chunky OG Kush pine cone looking buds.

9OG : (OG x 911) Super frosty cross of an "Almost Heaven" related herb crossed with OG.

Phantom Menace : Purple and rose colored OG kush looking buds. Super white and fuzzy with a grapey-og kush smell. Not as dense as pure OG, more puffy but solid.

Cherry Pie : another version, supposedly just GDP x Durban Poison (no OG in it) Dark purple throughout the buds. Super dense chunks. Really grape-sagey smelling.

winta

winta

Dream Qweef (blue dream x cheese x ?) i was skeptical cuz of the crazy name but it was super fire! i was high off 2 pulls out a Raw paper and i burn heavy lol. And not tryin to be vulgar but keepin it 100% wit ya'll it smelled like fruity va j j!:confused0059: it was one of the strangest yet familiar tastes/smells ive puffed

G.A.K (gdp x afghan kush) another crazy name but bomb ass smoke! very indica couch lock high good for pain relief! the taste is sweet gdp with a heavy earthy musk taste :) i couldnt believe it was so tasty threw the bong even.

Tangerine Dream (?) High as fuck and TANGERINES!!!! dont know what its crossed with dont care its just stupid bomb and im madd i dont have her in my room lol but on a serious note the taste reminded me of a special og leanin King's Kush pheno i found in a 10pk from ghsc straight TANGERINES!!!

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
lmao tasty fruity smelling va j j thats rare to find eh?

:help:

fractal

fractal

Cherry Pie = GDP x Durban

Please tell us more about this one, I would love to give it a try. Are you in cali?

C

CanadianClassic

The new crazy strain names coming out these days are really funny.

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
PHANTASTIKA- Purps x Sour Diesel smells and flavors are outta this world
OGAK DIESEL- OG Kush/AK-47 x Sour Diesel lemony spicy sour dankness with huge buds

Top Bottom