New UC 8XL13 plan

• Thread starter St3ve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bwash77

I think I'll try out google sketchup--thanks SH! I've been playing with SmartDraw but had to use Snapshot to get a pic of it without the watermark. I'm too cheap to buy it but I can get my friend to hook it up.
Anyway, here's my 1st plan. 32 sites staggered with 31 1000w verts. The trees are on 60" centers but when measured diagonally they are actually on 42s (this took me waaay too long to figure out--and I wasn't even medicated!)
I have a ton of questions and input I'd like but I don't want to hijack your thread St3ve--thought we could pull our resources and get the experts in here to help everyone out.
:joint:
-Ben

101810 floor plan
St3ve

St3ve

I've just started my ladies in a UCE9XL13 set up in a 8ish x 8ish x 7'6" space but with 4 1k's and am wondering why I did it, and they havent even grown any yet...LOL!!!
Anyways it will be a jungle in there and believe these would need to be trained/topped/tortured , which is what I plan on doing to fill every inch with tops!!!I am just wondering how I plan on dealing with any maintenance in this space, or the lack of I should say.

thanks for the info. with me putting my epi and rezi outside of the space, it does leave me a decent amount of room to work. I got a foot and a half on three sides, and three feet on one. Which now that I'm looking at it, this is about the room I have to work in my current setup.

We'll see though, only experience will tell..

and bwash, I dont care you hijacking, I just don't think I'll be of any help. Your plan is way out of my league. The drawing looks good though. :)

Top Bottom