New User Looking To Meet Other Cool Growers

• Thread starter Ecompost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Hello All, I am Eco, a passionate Bio Organic grower with a few years experience. I own and run a Plant and Soil ecology business, providing Organic and Biological solutions for growers or all levels. I hope to hook up with some of the sites biological gardeners and learn more about this place and peoples styles and visions. Find us here www.betterorganix.com.
Some of you may know me from the Dank Den

Ecompost

Ecompost

So you guys have anything exciting going on in the garden?
right now we just started a heap of new stuff. We have some of our own tackle, we call Spitfire OG and then a bunch of OG#18, some Fuego, Dark Star, Androminina, Star Bud, Opium, GoJi OG, Lemon Amnesia, Purple Afghan Kush, The Ox, 707 Truthband and Lemon Garlic OG. We like variety LOL what about yourself?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I don't have alot going right now, just a room of NL5XHAZE from sensi seeds that I'm running in organics. Mainlined those beasts and they've got another 4 or 5 days veg time while we make sure we've got our clones then they'll be rolling.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I don't have alot going right now, just a room of NL5XHAZE from sensi seeds that I'm running in organics. Mainlined those beasts and they've got another 4 or 5 days veg time while we make sure we've got our clones then they'll be rolling.
cool you run Organics, me too. I run a small organic company that makes and sells nutes, mostly vegan and largely low P with active biology

Top Bottom