New user seeking basic guidance and direction...

• Thread starter MerryJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MerryJ

For the sake of this forum, I am MerryJ. I love destroying this plant and recently have stumbled into the virginal, for me, realm of bringing it to life (rather than setting it on fire.) I admittedly have no prior experience and am limited to a closet. I was thinking of making a minor investment in an aerogarden system but I'm not too confident for I have seen mixed reviews in its utilization for this controversial herb. This is strictly for personal benefit/ingestion.

With extreme discretion as the main focus and cost-effectiveness standing at it's side, how can I grow high quality bud while keeping a guest-friendly conservative home?

All educated answers are welcome and are more than appreciated. Thank you for your anticipated help and warm welcomes into this corner of cannabis-culture.

-MerryJ

P

ProGroWannabe

Welcome MerryJ! The world is your garden. There have been 10's of thousands of successful grows in closets, so don't feel hindered at all by not having some huge space. The Grow FAQ is a great place to start. There are also many grow logs here showing what can be done in small spaces. Look em up in the Grow Diaries section.

Above all, read, read, read. There really is a wealth of info here at the farm. And a wealth of farmers willing to help you get growing. Once you feel that you have the basics figured out, jump in and ask some questions.

Last but not least. Welcome to the farm!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm merryj :hi

C

cktRAVEl

Good to have ya here MerryJ...
Couple of thoughts without knowing your situation...
Do Not go hydro. Soil is your friend. The learning curve is less steep and mistakes less costly.
If you have to move your garden for any reason...flowering plants in individual pots are less of a hassle than an aerogarden(small though it may be).
Let us know more about the size of your closet, what lights are you interested in, how about ventilation fans, what strain do you want to grow?
Lots of helpful folks here. We try.

S

silverfox

Welcome to the farm MerryJ and enjoy !

PEACE

Silverfox:bong-hits:

Top Bottom