New Veg Tent

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Soo I'm making a new veg tent and it's going to be either 2×3 or 2x4 or maby even 4x4 but first I want to find a light and with that said I'm debating on getting a led or t5 I only got 150$ to spend on a light this is the light I want to get http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008MU049W?psc=1 also I will be getting a inline fan around 235cfm

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
E

eighty9concr

I would definitely go 4x4. Any thing smaller would be super cramped, you wouldn't be able to fit much equipment in there without taking up too much space. I would say 4x4 for a minimum because then if you decide to upgrade to a 1000w hps, you would have the space. You need a minimum 4x4 for a 1000w.

T5's really are not good for anything besides clones/moms/veg. Even at that metal halide is way better to veg/moms with. You have to be carful with cheap led's too. You ever think about maybe getting a 400w hps? Might be a light to start with

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I would definitely go 4x4. Any thing smaller would be super cramped, you wouldn't be able to fit much equipment in there without taking up too much space. I would say 4x4 for a minimum because then if you decide to upgrade to a 1000w hps, you would have the space. You need a minimum 4x4 for a 1000w.

T5's really are not good for anything besides clones/moms/veg. Even at that metal halide is way better to veg/moms with. You have to be carful with cheap led's too. You ever think about maybe getting a 400w hps? Might be a light to start with
I already have a hps for flower and I'm vegging with a 400 watt mh in a 4x6 also I want to make that my flower tent useing a 600 watt hps but I don't want to use mh in my veg tent

Icristal

Icristal

I used a T5,,, 4 light 4 ft in my 4x4 tent and it worked great, but a 6 to 8 light t5 in a 4x4 would have been better.

Top Bottom