new with pics

• Thread starter sleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sleep

hey yall. im from michigan. legal medical grower. have some nice white widow going on now. i am about 10 days or so from harvest, give or take.

im not as typical as you see on a lot of forums. im not as on top of my shit as some. and more power to em. i grow bomb shit. killer. just my way and it works. thats what its all about. finding your groove and flowin.

here are some pics. not bad for cfl, ya know.

New with pics
New with pics 2
New with pics 3
New with pics 4
New with pics 5
New with pics 6
New with pics 7
New with pics 8
New with pics 9
New with pics 10
S

sbkg

welcome

Sup Michigander? glad to see you found thcfarmer, a lot of good people around here.

nice looking WW u got there!

P

peabody

welcome to the farm. Did i see curly cfl in the backround. alittle room info would be cool. An oh yeah great looking plants. be safe peabody.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
GO GREEN!!!Welcome bro, plants look good. Keep it Dank. HDK

S

sleep

welcome to the farm looks great for a cfl. i do have a ? for pic 2 second from the top is that a open male flower on that bud i could be trippin just wondering

nope, these are all 100% female.

S

sleep

go MI baby. who's WW are you doing?

not sure bro, i would have to ask the dude i got the clones from. im not running it again though.

if everything works out right, i am going to be running BC God Bud as my main strain. i would like to pick up some northern light 5 as well.

i will say though, some of the premie buds i cut off to let the plant focus on main colas, is some head crusher.

smooth but lung expanding and leaves you phaded and deep in thought. the ripe bud is gonna be kevorkianish.

might be sad to see the strain go.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
kevorkianish did I read that right? can u get some kevork??? aint to much that can stand next to that IMVHO.

Top Bottom