New Work From The Dank Brothers

• Thread starter keyplay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i undertand the stock listed is wat worked on in bulk any other gems on the side as of now ,i kno medic got the medicine , its most appreciated your makin som stock available,i was very intrigued by his catalouge of rare strains africans/ lumbos/thais touch a spot in my heart

Koh Changs i undertand its a thai island ,id lov to hear anything more possibly a description of your experiences wit the stock

how bout medz african cameroon it seems to be an equatorial strain ,anything happenig wit her

also that black mamba wats happenin wit her?

punto rojo is another im very interested in

1luvbigherb

K

keyplay

Rocket Gal
Dawg Daze
Whats the genetic make up:)>>>>sounds nice<<<<<
Possibly could ya give the genetic make up of all them things ya listed for those not knowing like meself:passingjoint:

gtd

Hello GTD and thanks for stopping by.

Strain Descriptions:

Rocket Gal= ______ x Afghan Haze mutant male F1
Dawg Daze=Chemdog 91 x Afghan Haze F1
Emperor=Loompa Mountain Kush (Candy) x Medz's Heirloom OG Male
Empress=Chemdog D x Emperor Male ( selected from 110 seedlings)
King D=Chemdog D x LM (Candy) Kush S1 male

The LM Candy Kush S1 male was used to make fire LM Candy Kush lines making them much more candy dominant. He is a stinky vigorous bastard that will add AAA traits to all his offspring hahahahah

Mendo Montage = Mendo Purps x Crystal Locomotive
Blackberry Pie = Blackberry Widow x Crystal Locomotive

C

CAPO

punto rojo is another im very interested in

1luvbigherb

Isn't the Punto Rojo...Red Columbian or am I way off here?

keyplay;374555 The LM Candy Kush S1 male used to make fire LM Candy Kush lines making them much more candy dominant [/QUOTE said:
Can you please explain the difference between Chem's KandyKush...I think is SuperSnowDawgxChemD...I think.:wondering.....and Loompa's CandyKush?

K

keyplay

Can you please explain the difference between Chem's KandyKush...I think is SuperSnowDawgxChemD...I think.:wondering.....and Loompa's CandyKush?

I do not know because I have never sampled Chem's KandyKush and I am sure its great, but the genetic make up is different from what I can see. The Loompa Mountain "Candy" Kush is based on the purest kush line available to the California medical scene. It is not based on any Chem parentage. Both are excellent strains and I am combusting the Chemdog D as I write. I am sure someone else can do a better job of elaboraing and articulating on this topic than I.

C

CAPO

That's a good start KeyPlay...actually this is more of what I've been inferring from the Empress and Emperor grows. I thought it to be a pure kush line rather than off the Chem line, thanks for that.

I hear you when you talk of JoJoRizzo...I never had the pleasure to meet him, but have felt his generosity in the community. Is not JoJoRizzo responsible for Purple Elephant and SourGrapes?

M

Medicinal

Gage Green and Dr.Dank have started a 2010 project involving the following in bulk for solid selections:
Koh Chang
Buddah's Citroen S1
Loompa's Mountain Kush(the real Candy Kush)
F.ire B.omb I.ndica
JoThai S1
Morning Daze
Empress
Emperor Next Level
PJ Haze (mango haze x afghan haze)
King D
Mendo Montage
Blackberry Pie
Rocket Gal
Dawg Daze
Krystallica from Mandala
T99 (our prized Lemon Thai x a badass C99)
Columbian Black
Columbian Gold

just to name a few

Niceeee.. so whats JoThai, Buddahs Citroen? I saw bigherb mention black mamba. That rings a bell. Any comment on that? I've also heard that colombian black flowers for 28 weeks.. :sign0065:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
no love

SOO IM ON THAT LIST

me and medz were cool spoke in pm a few times he showed me much love ,just wanted to som show respect n interest

K

keyplay

That's a good start KeyPlay...actually this is more of what I've been inferring from the Empress and Emperor grows. I thought it to be a pure kush line rather than off the Chem line, thanks for that.

I hear you when you talk of JoJoRizzo...I never had the pleasure to meet him, but have felt his generosity in the community. Is not JoJoRizzo responsible for Purple Elephant and SourGrapes?

Cool! Jo did not create Purple Elephant and Grape Stomper aka sour grapes is my baby ( purple elephant x chemdawgxsourdiesel from Elite)

Niceeee.. so whats JoThai, Buddahs Citroen? I saw bigherb mention black mamba. That rings a bell. Any comment on that? I've also heard that colombian black flowers for 28 weeks.. :sign0065:

We are not working with the Black Mamba. Bubba Kush is not a direction we care to proceed in and its just a personal preference, nothing more. It may be in work by another breeder at present I don't know? l:hi

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer

since some question are avoided

ill do my best from knowledge with no experience

punto rojo is red point i believe in spanish ,nothin to do with CRED

the candy kush if i rember correct has nothin to do with chem lineage and was gifted to medz from if i recall his indian friend from the desert who hav som interesting stuff

found the post

Originally Posted by bigherb
how bout that candy kush ,wats her lineage/story
Originally Posted by Medic
Dont know man. Just some kill.

Candy Kush from the days of old So Cal. When people though it was hawaiian og. All it was some some sweet sweet rank dank skunky deez

I really doubt Candy Kush has ever been passed around. It was a money maker, so i doubt my other friend let it loose. Plus hes a native American Indian from palm desert that just lives by himself. I can understand hybrids or what not. People lying in a clone deal to come up saying they had it. I don't like one bud better than the other when it comes to the d and sfv, candy, headband/underdawg and what not but can certainly tell you its up there with all of them

hopes this helps my friend

1luvbigherb

true grit

true grit

Yeah G!!! Thanks for postin them pics!!! Can't wait to see them Lumbo Blacks crankin....Keep it crankin broseph....

K

keyplay

no love

SOO IM ON THAT LIST

me and medz were cool spoke in pm a few times he showed me much love ,just wanted to som show respect n interest

On the list? Of course you are on that list :icon_stick man:On a thread about DANKNESS?:hi My bad! You are cool people, man. I know you watch the dank pretty close ( almost an exhausting effort, hahahahah) :stonedsmilie:and I respect that, bro. Stay tuned and I will try to get answers for your questions

C

CAPO

Key...I did not know that about the Elephant and Grape Stomper being yours...kudos my man!!......consider me informed!

BigHerb...thanks homie!....the Indian from Palm Desert definitely sounds familiar now that I've read it again. It's sorta funny in the way he talks about it....just ol bizzank!lol

:passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

Rocket Gal
Dawg Daze
Whats the genetic make up:)>>>>sounds nice<<<<<
Possibly could ya give the genetic make up of all them things ya listed for those not knowing like meself:passingjoint:

gtd

Danny- check out my thread in Mr. Nice forums. I have the Dawg Daze (Chemdog 91 x af haze) going as well as the originial PJ Haze. Both dank- super stoked for the DawgDaze....

I do not know because I have never sampled Chem's KandyKush and I am sure its great, but the genetic make up is different from what I can see. The Loompa Mountain "Candy" Kush is based on the purest kush line available to the California medical scene. It is not based on any Chem parentage. Both are excellent strains and I am combusting the Chemdog D as I write. I am sure someone else can do a better job of elaboraing and articulating on this topic than I.

Agreed- straight pure kush taste. Very very dank. Super sweet, to the point my jar almost smells like fruity pebbles and smokes like straight kush to the very end of the joint. Headringer. Most def headstash smoke.

Nah the Empress and Emperor both picked up some serious Chem influence in my plants. Basically picked up Chem yield and structure but a straight Candy Kush taste and high.

C

CAPO

Gritty-
Nah the Empress and Emperor both picked up some serious Chem influence in my plants. Basically picked up Chem yield and structure but a straight Candy Kush taste and high.

Right!...from the D and the OG I imagine....I'm just referring to discussions about the CandyKush clone in particular...
Did you run Loompa's CandyKush Gritty?...THAT is definitely what I've been dreamin of adding to the garden.

You make DawgDaze sound tempting as well...

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
On the list? Of course you are on that list :icon_stick man:On a thread about DANKNESS?:hi My bad! You are cool people, man. I know you watch the dank pretty close ( almost an exhausting effort, hahahahah) :stonedsmilie:and I respect that, bro. Stay tuned and I will try to get answers for your questions

its all good

glad i finally got som dank lov

much respect

just make sure im first to kno of those Cblack n Cgolds release lol

CAPO

anytime my brotha

1luvbigherb

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

the candy kush IMO is the mother of all diesels, produces sweet skunky diesel reaking buds as potent as they come.. At the top of my list for smoke if that tells you anything

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Dank Brothers!

Just harvested Rocket Gal; a finicky bitch, but well worth the time. Better by far than a cup of coffee in the morning, but you may want to take some Focus Factor cuz this Gal is downright confusing!!! LOL. Excellent smoke leaves you in a yappy haze for about 90 minutes, then becomes a manageable buzz...

100_11121.JPG
This is one of my nice RGs in veg; she'll hit the bloom room shortly so I don't end up with a 10ft plant...

K

keyplay

Hey Alti,
Supercrop that bitch NOW!!! You will have a much more manageable plant with 4 times the bud sites..hahahahah
The 4 long shoots I see can definitely be pinched. Also, are you running a little hot or does that plant need watering? Just looking at the leaf curl
Looking good tho, bro! keep the pics coming.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Man she IS a stretcher... Will be tying her down AND pinching. I'm running straight OF at Medic's recommendation until bloom. That's actually a blend of OF and LW, to tone down the Nitrogen. Holy Cow you'd think Nitrogen was Herbicide when it come to Rocket Gal. Was considering a foliar upon throwing her in the bloom room- one with zero nitrogen... I have one in bloom that's going to hit the ceiling because I waited until she was too tall...lol (not really, I have my techniques for monsters like that...). Will post pics as i get time. Peace- and thanks for te advice with the RG!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Agreed- straight pure kush taste. Very very dank. Super sweet, to the point my jar almost smells like fruity pebbles and smokes like straight kush to the very end of the joint. Headringer. Most def headstash smoke

fruity pebbles reminds me of jk CB pure kush report that was retardly over priced ,also ive experienced som kush floating frequently a while back quite top notch wit those taste/aromas .

nice report i recall lookin at ur candykush thread last nite,id lov to hear a indepth smoke report from you bro

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Top Bottom