New World Seeds @ Orbit Room $200.00 for 5 seeds

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Has anyone here run any of their gear? they had a both at the show, wow they sold as shit load of seeds pack after pack, so the West MI area is going to be flooded with their gear weather good or bad, lady told Me $200.00 for like 5 seeds :greedy::greedy: I didn't think their she was as good as say Alien or some of the proven breeders ??

squiggly

squiggly

Has anyone here run any of there gear ? they had a both at the show, wow they sold as shit load of seeds pack after pack, so the West MI area is going to be flooded with their gear weather good or bad, lady told Me $200.00 for like 5 seeds :greedy::greedy: I didn't think thier shi was as good as say Alien or some of the proven breeders ??

I hope those seeds come with a free blowjob!

Lol.

Can't say I've heard of these guys. I wonder what they're working with after hearing the prices though.

If they were worth that much I'd almost rather be quoted $400 for 10. Is buying 5 seeds even realistic?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I hope those seeds come with a free blowjob!

Lol.

Can't say I've heard of these guys. I wonder what they're working with after hearing the prices though.

If they were worth that much I'd almost rather be quoted $400 for 10. Is buying 5 seeds even realistic?

New World Seeds

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
This is a scaned copy of the sheet she gave me today, I'm just not seeing anything on there that I think is worth the High prices that they were charging ?? I can buy more packs of Alien for less then theses Strains ??

squiggly

squiggly

I find the cross on the Obamanator hilarious, even as a liberal--lol.

That said, I'm already wary on the first line where it is refered to as "land race" when the term is "landrace".

I'll explain why:

Identification of a landrace strain takes a keen eye. Landraces possess common morphology--and this is what separates them from other sub-groups within the species.

The act of actually finding a landrace, identifying it morphologically, and selecting suitable parent stock is complex enough that one might expect to see it called by the proper term.

It could, however, be a typo.

I'm wary mostly because the midwest is very far behind the west/southwest in terms of keeping genetics straight. Even the west/southwest is pretty bad at keeping things cataloged well.

I'm from very near to Michigan (near enough that I'd visit the beach there maybe 7-8 times a summer--down near Indiana though). So I know that regionally speaking we've still got considerable work to do when it comes to our strain cataloging and other such things.

This could be totally innocent but for me at that price this would be a red flag.

squiggly

squiggly

Ha, let's quit being politically correct here.

This is blatant manipulation of medical patients who are oblivious to the horticultural aspect of the game, we can say the game itself actually.

Who the hell are these people?
Who are these scammers at the shop carrying this bogus merchandise?

New World = Illuminati / Zionism

Zionism Seeds, fabulous...

Flagship strain is named after Obama.

Repeat after me...
Pollen chuckers.

I'm not one for political correctness. I think it is the cancer which is killing this country frankly.

I try to reserve judgment for when I have evidence, though.

I agree with you, shit seems extra fishy--and the prices seem extra gougy for what they appear to be offering (thought I suppose you never know till you grow the things out right?)

Anyone have experience with these guys at all?

Shamus

Shamus

hit me up mang ill be there tomorrow.. always down to meet good MI folks.. and isnt that the same guy that got his thread shut down for spamming? theres pics of his stuff somewhere on here.. i would never pay that much regarding the fact i saw the pics of em

Vakman

Vakman

ive seen three of those buds, and i can tell you one thing. one smelled like a beef taco and the other two had no visible trichs.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
hit me up mang ill be there tomorrow.. always down to meet good MI folks.. and isnt that the same guy that got his thread shut down for spamming? theres pics of his stuff somewhere on here.. i would never pay that much regarding the fact i saw the pics of em

So did you ever see them selliing seeds ?

Top Bottom