New Year Bean POP!

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Okay I said fuck it and dropped the remaining 15 GGG's Leia OG's (Skywalker xGrape Stopmer OG)(will F2 with multiple Female(5 or more 2 super fire phenol's already chose) the rest of what I'm running will be Bodhi's Pure Vida(Hollywood Pure Kush x Appy) and Golden Triangle (Triangle Kush x Appy), Cannaventure's Flaming Cookie (Forum Cut x GSC/Fire OG bx). The goal of this 4x4 600 watt room is to find more keeper females while taking pollen from selected males and hitting them to my Blue Wreck(clone only), Valley Dawg #3(A-roe's cut), Pk-91(A-roe's cut), GSC(A-roe's cut), and Banana Puff(A-roe's cut), I have other plants that I could hit but none are on the level of these five, each who has their own dank ID. All males will be removed from the main room and placed back in the T-5 room once they show their sex and will be forced into flowering under the T-5 although they wont produce as much as if they were flowered under HPS but they'll give me the neccassary pollen to pollinate said plants and I should pull a good amount of seeds, which I will be popping hopefully a 100 at a time to find the Ultimate Breeding Male. HAPPY NEW YEARS:)

Kushwick

Kushwick

Sounds like my type of grow here. Hats off to you on this one brother hope everything goes smooth!

A

A-Roe

100% germ rate,girls in cups under the T-5 for bout a week then under the 1000w Blue they go for another 2-3 weeks then flip.

A

A-Roe

View of the room entering week two, waiting for the males to start producing balls big enough to drop pollen before I remove them from the room.
Mem 011
Mem 012

B

Burned Haze

We demand updates lol

anyways bomb strain choices!

-BH

Top Bottom