New York Harvest Festival

• Thread starter GigZ-16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GigZ-16

So my girlfriend heard from a hippie she works with a bout this festival in NY called Harvest fest. It's a 3 day long thing were rumor is bud flows like wine. Needless to say I'm down for it. But the thing is I don't know where to buy tickets or what the securitys like or anything important like that. I'm turning to you forum, does anyone know anything about it or has anyone been there?

I'd love to harvest a batch of mushrooms to take with me for the trip. no pun intended lol

B

boxmunch9

my cousin from NY just flew out to help me trim and he was talking about that festival. I guess its on some dudes private land, and the hells angels work security. dont cause no problems wont be no problems

L

luvinlife

That was seriously great stuff SeenTheLight!!!!!! lol......but ya looks like a good time!

G

GigZ-16

My last post got deleted so I'l try this again.

I was looking for more of a personal experience, not some stupid google page thing. I know how to search for an answer, this is a Cannabis growing sight after all so I've done my fair share. But I think we can all agree that there's certain things about Harvest Festival they don't display publicly. That and it didn't say were to pick up the tickets.

The mods think it was too homophobic to say the link was, "that gay shit," so I take it back. I still hold that it is stupid. When I make a thread entitled, "What is Vermiculite?" or something, then you are warranted to send out your link.

M

Mr Green

this sounds like a good time... thinking that i am going to make my way to this too...when the time comes,, hope to meet some of you guys up there to puff down...

tiedye611

tiedye611

I drove in with plenty of contraband last year no problem at all great crowd great peopel running it lots of weed shrooms and acid going around. highly recommend getting a cabin.
Tie

M

Mr Green

i am going to be into the tent camping sitting around a fire too aussie... will have to find out which hotel has the 30$ short stay for a shower and then another before the trip home...

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
im glad you posted a link sounds interesting

i might take a ride out there

few questions tho if you can help

soo is camp minglewood the party area ?

caz the theatre has a diff address

soo does the fee covers both venues?

1luvbigherb

R

redog