New York Legal

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

New York judge blocks retail marijuana licensing, a major blow to state's fledgling program​

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Whatā€™s the matter? Donā€™t like clowns? šŸ¤”
Supporter
Man, they are all gonna sell it anyways, they already do. Zero fucking sense.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Itā€™s literallyā€¦. Everywhere not one shop with pipes or soil for sale isint selling local homegrown lol

Anywhere in NY you can grab a oz for $60 itā€™s already fucked lol
Mind blowing right? itā€™s almost like she was lobbied by a special interest fraternity of thin blue linersā€¦ā€¦whodathunkit?

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

Mind blowing right? itā€™s almost like she was lobbied by a special interest fraternity of thin blue linersā€¦ā€¦whodathunkit?
theres a smoke/vape shop down the road from me got raided a few weeks ago they were looking for illegal tobacco and found heroine instead.

oops

some people are that stupid
like me
quoting the wrong comment there šŸ¤Ŗ

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
theres a smoke/vape shop down the road from me got raided a few weeks ago they were looking for illegal tobacco and found heroine instead.

oops

some people are that stupid
Idiots tripping on their own dicksā€¦..šŸ˜‚

nomdeplume

nomdeplume

New York should have elected her opponent....
Lord knows we tried. You are dealing with Tammany Hall style politics here. Those running things like to pretend it's no longer true, but it is. Grift and graft and various and sundry other forms of corruption.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nah the states are too greedy, they see the potential profits, if the industry is regulated correctly, country wide legalization is the only way to do it successfully in all reality
With the mealy mouthed bs the fed pulls on bs rescheduling and no reformā€¦ā€¦strap in knuckleheads. šŸ¤¬

Latest posts

Top Bottom