New York Newbie

• Thread starter JLF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JLF

JLF

Hi all! I am a long time user, first season grower (since it’s now legal in my state).
I have an outdoor grow that has been going very well. I had a few plants herm due to an overly rainy June, but four surviving ladies that are doing well with very little effort on my part.
I started an indoor tent set up as well and it has been a nightmare. I’ve lost seven seeds as they began to germinate then stopped, and the three that did fully germ to seedlings have become a sad crunchy mess. I joined here in hopes to learn what I am doing wrong and if I have any hope of fixing this mess.
AAE7BC61-1187-41C8-8EF6-46E9F0C34B68.jpeg
1067A041-62B7-4089-8131-B2ED3A5537F4.jpeg
394E39F7-97C3-456F-9F27-4D01F39BEC4B.jpeg

josefrahl

josefrahl

Welcome. I'm new as well so not much insight from me, but I do know our pro growers here will need more info to help. Seed types, light type, details about grow medium and nutrients. Watering schedule the whole 9 yards.

JLF

JLF

Welcome. I'm new as well so not much insight from me, but I do know our pro growers here will need more info to help. Seed types, light type, details about grow medium and nutrients. Watering schedule the whole 9 yards.
That’s a good point. I didn’t know if my “hello” post should include all that, but :
I’m using a PVC NFT system (that I’m beginning to hate). Using 1000w BLOOMSPECT LED light, rapid rooter seed pods, Fox Farm liquid nutrients, 190 CFM fan with carbon filter.

my outdoor grow is just regular ol dirt and it has treated me nicely. This hydro set up may be the death of me.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
welcome to the farm, you’ll be in good hands soon, i’m not a hydro grower so can’t really help out, as for your seedlings they look like overwatered?
you’ll have to post pictures in a clear normal light for proper diagnosis..

Reactions: JLF
Top Bottom