New York Purple Haze

• Thread starter pel929
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pel929

Does anyone have any info on the purple haze that you get in NYC.. Anyone from New York will know what i am talking about.

F

forehead

I do know it...and I think its an NL haze...very strong haze flavor and high..the only thing that comes close round here is real deal Strawberry cough... never grown it or even seen clones anywhere(the PH)..its a dominican run thing.and if your white you aint cool..I'm very white..lol.

P

pel929

well i am white so i guess i am out of luck. lol. everyone here in NY loves the PH and east coast sour diesel. my cousin used to drive into Gordon heights to get the purple. but never could find clones.

L

luvinlife

The NY purplehaze is some damn fine smoke....I used to love purple haze and acid skunk when was livin in NY. I got some boys on staten island that run the PH or did last i was there...Its around there somewhere

O

organickat

Had It a couple time's and it's alway's great but it's not alway's purple ..head trip..

L

luvinlife

No doubt huh.....the taste was always there....the look wasnt always...lol .......tasty though for sure! Yeah if the east coast highways werent tollbooth central.....I woulda brought that when I moved back for sure(along with a few others...lol)

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

There's a bunch of haze crosses that get sold as haze, and just calling it purple haze sells it quick. Was what you're talking about actually purple or are you talking about the "uptown" sick ass haze?

that super funky hazy get you higher than fuck stuff

hubcap

hubcap

There's a bunch of haze crosses that get sold as haze, and just calling it purple haze sells it quick.

bingo. theyll call "beesters," "blueberry" to make a buck. truer words never spoken. know your shit. theres great stuff to be found...but also alotta bunk too. buyer beware.

Was what you're talking about actually purple or are you talking about the "uptown" sick ass haze?

that super funky hazy get you higher than fuck stuff
ive recently gotten purple colored sativa/haze like buds from the "ft apache" area. wasnt the purple haze i remembered from the past but was quite good and trippy. ugly shit tho. almost looked moldy but when broken up the dark purpling was evident. had a nice intoxicating smell tho. fruity/musky typical hazey smell.
now, that "uptown" and "piff" that flies.....
likewise...some is good...some is fucking stellar. def gotta be in the "know" to get the stellar stuff consistiently. good luck getting a REAL cut of it, too. some people claim to have it....or have found seeds in it........i aint seen nothing to convince ME yet.....

that special "uptown" is an elusive bitch to say the least.

i knew i shoulda took some pics. everytime a purple haze thread opens up alotta shit gets talked but not a SINGLE pic gets posted.

go figure.

-cap

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
only purple haze ive seen uptown was wat we call popcorns looks like som lumo type haze darker green most of the time som purple tint neva full on purp smoked spicy sour almost buttery

many batches of this have come consistent over the years but i dont believe it too be true purple haze

pics that id say are similar were posted at ic by randude in nearest sativa to a colombian gold thread

There is a strain being preserved by the outdoor growers in Southern Oregon that they call Old Hippy. It looks and smokes like the Colombian that I remember from the day and I just think that is something these hill folk that never even seen the internet have done

Top Bottom