New York Times Supports Legalizing Marijuana

• Thread starter FloridaWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Faux news is blowing this up this morning with former drug czar John Walters with absolute lies and total propaganda...
I'd love to see the day of having at least one unbiased major news network.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I had to change the channel when Walters proclaimed that we have more people in treatment for marijuana than any other drug out there.Seriously,what the fuck...

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Holyshit they are waking up folks! I only had to grow up around alcoholics to see how horrid that legalization has been to our country and its people. Now they realize obviously how fucken hypocritical it isto have someone sitting in jail for marijuana cultivation, possession, whatever only to be "supervised" by an alcoholic corrections officer whom drinks and drives like its a birthday present! Ihear ya dismal, I only watch pbs news which here is dtw/bbc and german news broadcasts, obviously there are centered on Ukraine there based on the proximity but the news seems cleaner on those stations. Imagine if you will all money issues for all 52 statesbeing absorbed by legalized high quality cannabis sales. Just a thought.

Top Bottom