New

• Thread starter Idontknow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Idontknow

Idontknow

Hey everyone what's up. I've been on this forum before. Only I had the worst luck on the last attempt. Unfortunately it didn't didn't work out. I thought I could rush into things n start the process without having all the proper equipment. Now I'm trying again hopingthis time I'll succeed.Bad thing is, is I am on a really short budget also this is only my second attempt. I have a bit of an issue. Since I can't afford high wattage lights I had to kinda improvise a little. With that being said I'm a little embarrassed about the setup. But it seems to be working. I have the passion sadly not the budget to do it professionally. The last couple of weeks they have been acting up a little. Need advise if possible. I have some ideas on what's wrong But this is only my second time trying this. I wanna do things as close to right as possible. Anyway if anyone has any advice, please share.

New
BudBogart

BudBogart

Hey everyone what's up. I've been on this forum before. Only I had the worst luck on the last attempt. Unfortunately it didn't didn't work out. I thought I could rush into things n start the process without having all the proper equipment. Now I'm trying again hopingthis time I'll succeed.Bad thing is, is I am on a really short budget also this is only my second attempt. I have a bit of an issue. Since I can't afford high wattage lights I had to kinda improvise a little. With that being said I'm a little embarrassed about the setup. But it seems to be working. I have the passion sadly not the budget to do it professionally. The last couple of weeks they have been acting up a little. Need advise if possible. I have some ideas on what's wrong But this is only my second time trying this. I wanna do things as close to right as possible. Anyway if anyone has any advice, please share.

Good luck, have fun, hope you learn a lot.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Providing this info will help people help you.

BigCube

BigCube

More info about your setup would be nice. Hard to narrow a problem down with literally zero information.

I would suggest providing info such as:
Type of medium
Temperature of the environment
Humidity of the environment
Ph of your water
Nutrients and how much you are using
Light and the distance it is from the plant

From just the picture alone its hard to tell. But I would guess overwatering or over feeding.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Looks like heat stress. What's the temp?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My initial impression was heat stress and over fed. But there's probably more to it with no info. It's also stretching pretty good so lighting will probably be an issue in flowering

B

Burned Haze

Hey!

Welcome to THCF

——

Your issue: heat stress

Solution: You can get complicated with this, but I want to explain the first steps, and most Important fix to environment temperatures/control ( at least it was for me)

Get a heat/humidity probe , thermometer = both $10-25 bucks max things and will save you your garden/make your garden a new game/not fried
The thing is just because your temps are correct at one time of the day , it could be spiking up at certain times/ plus your humidity levels at certain times ( like when the lights are off ). if you get the thermometer you can test quickly like a pro anywhere in seconds with a beam and log where is hotter/same temps and really see if you have any problems/big changes in your environment .

Once I got my gear in the proper environment , my room only switch 1-3 degrees from canopy and my room is 17x32x10ft tall . Once I started putting humidity/temp probes everywhere from the wall to my canopy peak ( cause those devices will log the min/max and you can reset it ) I would reset it and log my min/max everyday or when I saw big differences. It only took me a little bit of time to figure out where In my room what was off and what I needed to improve/ what was wasting power/heat for a growroom. Question is why fuck up when you already invested so much no matter small or large if your going to grow, no one wants swag? heat = stress and def will hurt em if that happens later in life.

Every tweak/ F degree counts (hps 75-78f, led with co2 80-84f )

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom