new2site & new2farming

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

Firstly i luv this site this culture and this plant. With that being said ive been researching and planning on my own garden. Im still very nervous about it because of my experience level. Illinois just became a medicinal state and id like to have this going for my brother who has ailments on the lust of medical conditions. Ive went through a lot of threads but still have questions and concerns on a few key things before i even build my grow room. So if any experienced farmers want to lend a helping hand itd be greatly appreciated. And again i love this site great job to administration and the creator.

urbanfog

urbanfog

welocome brother

Get you a journal going, list your specs and questions and I am positive you will get more feedback than you need lol.

Good luck, this is the place to learn, and not get a bunch of BS in your answers

LouchiXGrow

LouchiXGrow

Welcome,
They are many growers around here that can answer many of questions for you get a place to setup post some pics keep a journal of your grow post questions and you will get plenty of replies with amazing answers that can help produce the best medicine that can be provided for your family member illness.

Wish you the best on your new quest.
Don't forget look around and questions I'm new here an this place showed me a lot that help with my setup for my personal use of medicine.

Good luck,
LouchXGrow©

Latest posts

Top Bottom