Newb From N. Maine!

• Thread starter Moose71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moose71

Howdy from Maine! Been gardening all my life but Maine just legalized rec. pot (Yay!) so I'm going to do a inside grow for winter then grow outside come summer. Looking forward to talk to you veteran growers . Oh and also like to talk to other military vets. I was a Army Mp. Go figure!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Howdy from Maine! Been gardening all my life but Maine just legalized rec. pot (Yay!) so I'm going to do a inside grow for winter then grow outside come summer. I'd like to find some local seed sources. Any other mainiacs on here that might have some to sell ? Can pm me. Looking forward to talk to you veteran growers . Oh and also like to talk to other military vets. I was a Army Mp. Go figure!
Did you ever confiscate any good drugs and keep them or know any mp that did? Ive heard stories...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! We have a few veterans here indeed. :)

M

Moose71

Did you ever confiscate any good drugs and keep them or know any mp that did? Ive heard stories...
When I was in Korea in the early 90's you could get morphine over the counter there and hash was sold on every corner for dirt cheap. A lot of Gi's got in trouble. Had random piss tests done monthly when I was in.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I'm not as far north as you but still living the way life should be:) Welcome Moose!

M

Moose71

thanks guys! I'm a regular gardner for 20 + years but never done weed! changing that now. peace!

M

MamaBear

Welcome to the farm! If you're a gardener, it won't be hard since you already know how to "listen" to your plants. Good luck and CONGRATS on finally becoming legal!

M

Moose71

thanks! weed is well.. a weed so can't be that hard. so far got them in coir and perlite. they're nice and green and about 3in. 2 n. light autos, i n.l blue auto. and 2 w. widow fem. n.l. are almost double the size of w.widows tho. if i master these them I'm gonna grow some real good shit like crit. kush, pineapple chunk neville haze and widows peak among others that i got in my orders. can't wait!

Top Bottom