Newb In Need Of Help!

• Thread starter FratAndGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FratAndGreen

FratAndGreen

Everything was going great. The low stress training was working like a charm and the plant pretty much was showing like 15 colas therefor was beginning to produce incredible amounts of bud. and my dumb ass let the led light to close to the plant and i'm almost positive the light was just too intense and burned it in the beginning of it producing bud. the leaves i the center of the plant now look God awful, brown and yellow with ends curling up ,and i have backed the light and begun to use a good root and plant healer. its not a fertilzer but its like specificaly for issues like this. does anyone have any advice on how i can save my yield????

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Might be worthwhile to take her back into veg for a bit and let her recover. If the growth tips are burned to a point of being dead, she isn't going to produce much of anything for you. Might as well bite the bullet, take the 6 week journey back into veg and flip her again once she's recovered.

FratAndGreen

FratAndGreen

But can i do this when the buds are already showing shape and filing in??

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah, you can reveg a plant that has fully flowered out and only has a few twigs left. Done it several times. If you're early in flower, it will set you back about three months from your targeted harvest date is the only issue. Takes roughly 6 weeks to revert to veg completely, a couple to get back to normal vigor then back into flower which will take another 2 to 3 weeks to be back in the full swing of things.

blackdust

blackdust

So, I can flower my female plant, harvest, then put the plant back into veg and then take clones to start a new grow?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yup. Just leave a few leaves and buds near the bottom when you harvest and put her right back under an 18/6 or longer light cycle. As long as there's a few smaller flowers left she'll revert to vegetative growth and after about six weeks start looking normal again. The growth will be quite ugly and dense for a while, won't even look like a pot plant but once she figures out what's going on she'll explode in growth and give you plenty of stock to clone from. Good luck.

Top Bottom