Newb needs some advice

• Thread starter dirtyjerm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dirtyjerm

im very fresh to the indoor scene and i need some advice on strains and such
i have my shed already set up with climate control(so to speak) and 2 400w HPS and 4 water-farms
my problem is finding a strain that is alright for beginners and not getting ripped off.
i have tried to purchase seeds from other sites and never received anything...so I'm really looking for an honest seller and i don't mind paying $$$ for good seeds
thanks for any help:)

J

johndeere

Try ak-47 or a similar small, quickie to get your feet wet. So to speak is not a good term here...run your setup without anything in it for a couple of days or even a week that way your not trying to work out the kinks (there will be) with tender plants suffering it. Attitude seeds has a great rep, Ive used em twice with no issues. Good Luck

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yeah attitude delivers and you wont jacked around. you should start off growing what you like to smoke imo.

coloradochem

coloradochem

shit man plant ne seeds you can get your hands on and run them in dirt, its cheap easy and will save your hydro farms till you can order some seeds from this very site, once you get them start them up in some rockwool and run them in your hydrofarms, meanwhile the seeds you have should be coming along nicely, and you can decide if you want to continue with them or not. might be some fire in the seeds you have or could hit a buddy up for,,,,,,,,,,.......

G

GorillaDaze

May I also respectfully suggest everyonedoesit.com for a range of cannabis seeds that also come with free delivery?

Just saying ;-)

James

T

true blue

northern lights easy to grow hardy plant and good yield.

Enjoy your first grow

G

ganjak

Hi dude,

everyonedoesit is an option, although I have to say I was pretty unhappy with their billing policy (won't go into details) but after we sorted things out I got the beans surprisingly fast. And I should say I live in a country that is considered pretty undesired online shopping destination.

About the matter of strains my advice is first consider other important factors for you, for example yield, total germination-harvest time, type of high, possible odor problems, whatever. And if you pick a strain that specifically says "recommended for advanced growers only" than perhaps move to #2. Generally indica strains pass for a little easier to grow. Which reminds me, consider spacing too, how much plants on how much growing area, ...sativas get bigger you know.

So basically screw breeders recommendations, aim for the stars.

gl hf

D

dirtyjerm

Thanks for all the help and advice...i am running my system just to work any problems tat may arise. gonna check into attitude and see if any of my buddies have found any dank seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom