newb

• Thread starter GI Grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GI Grow

Greetings all,

New to the site and this is my first post.

Has anyone ever been busted on this site from pics/threads that they have posted?

Just want to make sure before I dive in ya know?

Thanks!

K

kripplecreek

Welcome! And I dont know about that no one uses their real faces names addresses etc etc but if you have your card you dont have anything to worry about? Ive posted photos of hash on here and plan to post photos of my grow once I get another going and wont worry on it a bit since its all within legal limits and guidelines

Have fun here! :cake:bongsmi:

G

GI Grow

Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't use my real identity but more of pics, ideas, etc and just wanna make sure that I am minimizing my risks and keeping my operation secure, so to speak.

So, I am new here and am looking to setup my first grow. I have a 10'x18' space that was just sectioned off. I am looking to do a pot and soil setup but debating whether or not to do a sealed room or intake/exhaust.

I've never grown before so this will be a learning experience that I hope to share with some of the farmers on here.

I have done loads of reading as of late and think I understand the basic concepts. I think it's going to cost me in upwards of $15K to get started and because of the hefty investment, have been considering using a setup company to build out the room and obtain supplies from. I am a bit leary of these companies because I would be completely exposing myself and don't want to worry about loose lips or theft. Anyone had any success in using a company to set up your grow?

Top Bottom