Newbee

• Thread starter Jamayac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jamayac

Hi I'm new to the forum and growing and would like to thank you all in advance for any help I receive. I'm growing in a small 2 by 2 tent with vivosun led light and fan. Using 50/50 coco pearlite with about 1/4 of that total added worm castings. GH grow nutrients plus cal mag, recharge, and used mykos when I went from solo cup to 5 gal. fabric pots. Distilled water that I ph after adding nutrients to about 6.7. Last week I started noticing the leaves starting to get yellow around the veins. I will upload pics. Any help would be appreciated. I looked online but it's hard to tell which deficiency my leaves resemble.
Newbee

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi I'm new to the forum and growing and would like to thank you all in advance for any help I receive. I'm growing in a small 2 by 2 tent with vivosun led light and fan. Using 50/50 coco pearlite with about 1/4 of that total added worm castings. GH grow nutrients plus cal mag, recharge, and used mykos when I went from solo cup to 5 gal. fabric pots. Distilled water that I ph after adding nutrients to about 6.7. Last week I started noticing the leaves starting to get yellow around the veins. I will upload pics. Any help would be appreciated. I looked online but it's hard to tell which deficiency my leaves resemble.View attachment 2072626
need to see more of the plant in a picture

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
your in coco so i can’t really recommend how to feed., someone who knows will be here to help out..

Top Bottom