Newbie 101

• Thread starter RikkiBea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RikkiBea

Hay all how's your weekends, just join the group, I been hitting the YouTube site,and this site happen to been mentioned, thought I'd come check it out, Been looking for answers for the How to questions,as I started with this introduction page. In the last two weeks I've made 7 bricks of butter, shared a few the rest I've been experimenting making hard candies, I can say I'm doing well with the butter, I have chosen the crockpot way to make my butter, Its not like I'm completely new to this but I must say how things have changed since the days when you would drop an ounce of Sicilmilian into a bowl of brownie mix and pop it in the oven that's for sure, I probably should go through the forum to hunt down some answers to my how to do the things I'm looking for..I figured I'd mention what I have experimented with in the past 2 weeks..I do feel I been doing well with my crockpot butter, nice color, good come back ,all 7 times I've gotton a 5.5" x 4" x1" bricks..as far as potency goes not bad at all, I assume it's as strong as what you use to put in it..Im fortunate to have a few growing friends that have been providing me with trimming and clippings, with the butter so far all I have been experimenting with are hard candies, the first batch was cherry candy, very tasty and got good reviews with the ones I shared, but it took two candies to get the effect O was happy with,The second batch I made was cherry but I added 1.5 tablespoon of honey, as well as added two more different strains of trimmings, I was surprised adding the honey this made the same cherry mix (jello) a tad bitter, my third try is gonna be like 30 mins..with some even better trimmings and crowns off the buds..Now why I'm getting into this and what brings me here? With many YouTube views searchin for meds to control, well manage ..your not gonna control pain. I use to smoke. but the coughing was only straining and aggravated my back pain to a worst state than I started, learning about edibles brought me to hear and learn bout Tinctures helping with pain, but hoping I can learn a good recipe or two, and research, for example can you make a good tincture using trimmings and clippings..Sorry intro being long, shouldn't have finished the last of the candies until after I typed this out.lol !!! From the Hive ...Rikkibea

MEGA956

MEGA956

//I'm sure you'll find answers to the majority of your questions here if not all. Sounds tasty!!

Top Bottom