Newbie Farmer And New Member

• Thread starter greengypsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greengypsy

greengypsy

Hi all in glad to have this site. Hopefully someone may be able to tell me what's wrong with my newest plant. She's nearly 4 weeks into flowering and the poor thing is exhibiting yellowing leaves with brown crispy tips. We're seeing yellowing from the bottom up with purple veins and stems please help figure out what's causing this. Our first grow we never expierenced anything like this. The water is ph'd to 6.1or 6.2 we're using a 1.3.4 bloom feed yellowing started on the lower fan leaves but is rapidly moving towards the top of the plant. It's being grown outdoors daytime temps between 26 & 30 celcious no special soil. It's an original cheese.

Newbie farmer and new member
Newbie farmer and new member 2
Newbie farmer and new member 3
Natureboy43

Natureboy43

Hey Gypsy, welcome! I am pretty new to growing too. In the whole plant pic, I don’t see many fan leaves. Are they the yellow and dried up leaves you are talking about? If it is the fan leaves only. That is fairly normal. Unless it is burned by chemical fertilizer, the fan leave in the first pic is showing normal yellowing as the plant recycles water and nurtients from unneeded and shaded fan leaves and transports the mobile nutrients into the areas where is is needed most, the flowers. This is not necessarily a bad thing. As the fan leaves dry up and fall off, they open up the interior of the plant to get more light in lower areas, enabling the more hidden flowers to grow better and give you usable bud.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Loamy soil is causing lockout, in ground that’s a common issue as you cannot “flush “ it and it sits with all the salts that are added.
Solution, area aeration. About 2-ish feet from the plant, till the soil, all around , deep as u can got without disturbing any roots, add perlite all around, this will act as its walls to allow drainage.
Then flush her, meaning over water everytime you water. May take 2-3 watering cycles to effectively loosen the grip of that loamy soil.
Then you may want to test soil ph just around the trunk.
And let us know where that is.
That that red clay soil is usually higher ph.
But I think you will be ok. It is common for leaf death at this stage provided it doesn’t turn yellow overnight on the whole plant. Your jutes have ample N in it. It’s why I suspect the growing media

greengypsy

greengypsy

Loamy soil is causing lockout, in ground that’s a common issue as you cannot “flush “ it and it sits with all the salts that are added.
Solution, area aeration. About 2-ish feet from the plant, till the soil, all around , deep as u can got without disturbing any roots, add perlite all around, this will act as its walls to allow drainage.
Then flush her, meaning over water everytime you water. May take 2-3 watering cycles to effectively loosen the grip of that loamy soil.
But I think you will be ok. It is common for leaf death at this stage provided it doesn’t turn yellow overnight on the whole plant. Your jutes have ample N in it. It’s why I suspect the growing media
Thank you so much. Great response we will try this asap as to much work has gone into this beauty to lose her.

greengypsy

greengypsy

Thank you for your response. Glad to see a forum finally where members are willing to share. We will gladly take advice. Thanks again.

greengypsy

greengypsy

Thank you all so much for your responses, my husband and I got up this morning and some theiving bastards had chopped her down and stolen her. She was no where near ready. I'm totally gutted.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Thank you all so much for your responses, my husband and I got up this morning and some theiving bastards had chopped her down and stolen her. She was no where near ready. I'm totally gutted.
I'm so sorry to hear that. That sucks!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That really sucks. Sorry about your loss. Some people are just idiots.

greengypsy

greengypsy

Thanks everyone. So much work went into that plant we're completely and utterly devastated. I can't even imagine what they could possibly have benefitted from taking it. It was only 4 weeks into flowering. I hope they choke on it. Thanks again everyone.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn't "'like" that cause it suxx to be fokked like that. Rippers and snitches get ditches.

greengypsy

greengypsy

They won't get much from it, the buds were super tiny. So whoever they are hope you get nothing like you left us.
Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom