How much LED light / wattage for 4 plants

• Light needs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LED T5 mix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Derbybuddy

Derbybuddy

just starting out... this is my first attempt. i got a "seed in a bag" . that is large plant. I also bought some white widow, gold leaf and blueberry. All 8 I germinated opened. Placed in folded paper towels over an inverted small bowl. Wet and covered with larger bowl. 2 days left covered.
Placed 2 of 8 to deep and had to carefully dig down to find. 1 has broke surface. 7 of 8 sprouting as of now.
placed in pet pots with humbolt soil. watering with distilled water with air stone for super ox content. putting in morning light window till 11am. since so small am putting in yard under shifting light from tree, gradual buildup of direct sun. as day gets later move to keep in sun.
i am disabled. 5 year small-cell lung cancer survivor w/ preventative full brain irradiation.
as dusk approaches i bring in and place under inadequate lighting.
Need to get lighting, that is next. Need to do soon. Mid July so getting at least 6 hours of full sun.
About 7 p.m. place under a15 watt t5 fluorescent plant light. A 5 color LED (14 watt?) and a all blue LED (14watt?) till about11p.m..
Put back in morning window.
I am attempting to employ natural sun as long as can. Plants only days old.
Plan on soil with mix of t5 fluorescent and 300 watts of LED.
Any suggestions on good LED brands.
As stated I have 7 plants days old. If 50% male and possibly other problems I ass-um-e 3 or 4 plants.
What is lights I would need?

Derbybuddy

Derbybuddy

Wanted to post some picks

GVMV

GVMV

Your question lacks parameters. How big of space? How big of plants? 4 plants in a 8x8 bedroom need a lot more light than 4 plants in a closet. She will grow as big as you let her, how big is your apace?

Derbybuddy

Derbybuddy

Your question lacks parameters. How big of space? How big of plants? 4 plants in a 8x8 bedroom need a lot more light than 4 plants in a closet. She will grow as big as you let her, how big is your apace?
I have as much as 4' by 4'. Will compact to smallest area I can. Still have a few weeks to build a grow room. Thinking 3 by 4.
I have an old 2 by 4 wardrobe closet I'm thinking on using that, applying reflection film and light sealing. Running a vent to clothes washer water drain.

Top Bottom