Newbie first time grower

• Thread starter TOWNR8DR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TOWNR8DR

TOWNR8DR

Hello everyone! I’m a long time smoker, first time grower. Planning on my first grow soon, starting off reasonably small (3x3 grow tent) most likely using organic soil. Basically growing for personal use and I definitely prefer quality over quantity. Looks like there is a ton of great information as well as knowledgeable members on here. I’m excited to learn as much as possible and can’t wait to share ideas and opinions with you all!

Last edited:
threatco

threatco

Welcome. I grow in a similar size tent. Im sure you will have a great time. And people here are very helpful.

What's making lean to organic soil?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Welcome to the farm sounds great I run 4, 3x3 tents because of space they work well , have fun I’m sure you will fine this site very friendly and informative to say the least . Remember less is more with growing seedlings . OD .

TOWNR8DR

TOWNR8DR

Welcome. I grow in a similar size tent. Im sure you will have a great time. And people here are very helpful.

[/QUOT

Thanks for the welcome but not sure if I understand the question

threatco

threatco

Why did you choose to go with organic soil? Did you expect it to be easier? Or is it a bud quality thing? Just what you had available?

Top Bottom