Newbie Greeniegal Hi all happy trails

• Thread starter greeniegal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greeniegal

Well not used to being OUT there but here goes, I been learning on my own, but being I learned electronics I figure plants should be easy HA, but lucky I have my aunts green thumb, got lots of veggies and fruits in my tiny yard.

Ok have to learn how to navigate this site ::banana1sv6:

G

Greengramps

Welcome to the farm

Hi Greeniegal, That's how I started out. Some hard lessons are learned that way. A friend gave me some clones.I purchased a book, then found a grow site. Then started reading threads of what other people was doing. My brain was blown away at how many different strains are out there and different ways to grow. My gosh more strains than carter liver pills. Get in with a group that grows the way you want too! (hydro, coco, or soil) The main thing is have FUN. If you have love,patience, and a passion for growing, it will come. Just remember that the bumps in the road will make you a better grower. No question or questions is too dumb if it HELPS you out. Everyone's brain doesn't see the same thing or take it in the same way. Now grab some seeds or some clones and start gardening. Best of luck to you and your grows. GG :rollj::passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom