• Thread starter Mari420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mari420

Mari420

2nd week of flowering.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looks great maybe a lil to much N but over all doing great cant really tell in the pic but do u have her tied in any way?

Mari420

Mari420

looks great maybe a lil to much N but over all doing great cant really tell in the pic but do u have her tied in any way?
She got burned by the lights, but yes she is kind of tied down. The 2 longest kolas wouldn't stay tied down so I gave up.

Mari420

Mari420

shit I think it looks pretty good for a cfl grow. Good canopy. How many cfl bubs and watts you got? Maybe you could find a few windshield sun shields to put on the walls to help since your light is your biggest deficiency.
4 40w cfl bulbs. That would probably work better, I've been using tin foil on my walls.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

4 40w cfl bulbs. That would probably work better, I've been using tin foil on my walls.
do you have any kind of reflector on them? If not, i would youtube diy cfl reflectors... light spread and light penetration, canopy spread and evenness... I most def agree next time to start lst soon as possible. You need a plant 3 feet wide and 30 inches tall... for your space and requirements. shape it to your area by building you a lil mini scrog, fill it with tops and flip when its 75% full... your next run of course. I would prob go with a $100 cheap led with only the space that you have to work with. little circular fan and call it a day.. you could grow one of my plants in there and prob pull 2 ounces scrogged out right with a cheap led...

Mari420

Mari420

do you have any kind of reflector on them? If not, i would youtube diy cfl reflectors... light spread and light penetration, canopy spread and evenness... I most def agree next time to start lst soon as possible. You need a plant 3 feet wide and 30 inches tall... for your space and requirements. shape it to your area by building you a lil mini scrog, fill it with tops and flip when its 75% full... your next run of course. I would prob go with a $100 cheap led with only the space that you have to work with. little circular fan and call it a day.. you could grow one of my plants in there and prob pull 2 ounces scrogged out right with a cheap led...
I used to have some foil to direct the lights but it got way too hot so I took them off. I do agree that I did LST way too late, but I wasn't planning on doing it. She was just getting too big so I had to do something. Sadly I'm not sure there will be a next time. I don't have any seeds and I don't know where to get any.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

when u use foil it gets all them lil bends in it and it reflects the light all over the place not n a uniform way making hot spots

mrskush

mrskush

Just looking at people's similar setups. I'm a first timer too and basically learning on the fly. I'm not sure if those buds look small for week 6 but I'm impressed that you got it there and hope I can keep mine healthy and budding!! Mine are brand new so I have a ways to go haha Good job tho!!

Mari420

Mari420

Just looking at people's similar setups. I'm a first timer too and basically learning on the fly. I'm not sure if those buds look small for week 6 but I'm impressed that you got it there and hope I can keep mine healthy and budding!! Mine are brand new so I have a ways to go haha Good job tho!!
I totally messed up the time. She's been switched over for almost 6 weeks but she has only been forming buds for a month tomorrow. Whoops. But anyways, good luck on your grow :)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

lucky lady lol just smoked stuff I have been cureing for about 5 weeks holy cow my eye lids feel so heavy

Top Bottom