newbie grower help?!?!

• Thread starter mrcool27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrcool27

altight so i have a few questions and i would really apreciate if i got some answers from experienced growers.
1. There is a park in my area with a ton of woods, there are trails going through some of it...if i planted pretty far away from trails would this be a good grow location?(the land is filled with pricker bushes and is hard to walk through..few if any actually venture of trails)
2. This may be a stupid question but i am just wondering if i started a plant in the woods could i just leave it there until harvest wothout checking on it haha?
3. What is a good strain for a beginner in the northeast with a high yeild?
4. When a website says a strain yeilds 300-400 grams per plant is that wet or dried?(im guessing wet because 300-400 dries would be alot!)
5. If someone were to find my plants and report it to the police would they just destroy it or would they stake it out.(maybe another stupid question)
6. do you have to start a plant out indoors or can you just plant the germinated seed outdoors?
Any help would be apreciated!!! Thanks

waayne

waayne

#1 this is impossible to answer without seeing the location
almost all outdoor plants are vulnerable to detection and to theft.

#2 sure,but don't be surprised if there's nothing there to harvest come Fall.........
The best outdoor plants are usually well tended either with the aid of technology or by the grower

#3 There are numerous Indica dominant strains on The Bay that would be suitable

#4 dry
Well tended outdoor plants are capable of producing several pounds......

#5 a thief will more than likely just steal your plants but
police routinely stake out plots where I live in an attempt to bust the grower.

#6 seeds may be started outdoors after the weather warms up
and there is no danger of frost.

Check out the forums here to get more answers
the search function is also very helpful when you have so many
questions.
good luck!

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
sunlight

is a must ...........stake out the sun what time does it hit the plant what time does it stop hitting the plant ?

if their are trails it is a bad place .JMO

for out door 5 gallon bucket up in a tree that is open to light cut hole in bottom use a cotton rope to wick water from another 5 gallon bucket under plant bucket filled with water ( camo buckets are best)
most people dont look up in trees for weed plants

GROW HARD GROW SAFE ........GROW EVERYWHERE:character0035:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Outdoors, off a trail, in a park.... probably a bad idea. You might have better luck and ease planting in your own yard. Cops, thieves, weather, gardeners... Jorge Cervantes will tell you how to pull it off. Check out his guerilla growing DVD...

M

mrcool27

also another thing....say i put in 8 plant all a decsent distance from one another can a male still pollinate a female or is it to far...sorry for all the questions just wanna make sure i know as much as i can

waayne

waayne

mrcool27 pollen can travel for miles outside on wind currents

If you want seedless buds you've got to remove any males or hermaphrodites before they release pollen.......

M

mrcool27

mrcool27 pollen can travel for miles outside on wind currents

If you want seedless buds you've got to remove any males or hermaphrodites before they release pollen.......

wow i didnt know that if a female got pollinated would the bud still be good

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
wow i didnt know that if a female got pollinated would the bud still be good

yes it will still be good weed just less of it seeds take up space now I know some say seeds lower thc % but thats not true it lowers oil production same thc level just less oil put to thc and put in to seeds
JMO

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

When the plant gets pollenated the buds stop growing.. The plants stop producing crystals cuz all the plants energy gets shifted from growing bud 2 growing seeds.. Ur plant will still b Stoney but without pollination it would of been more Stoney..

M

mrcool27

progress

so i am now pretty comfortable with my location...another factor that i have put into account is that i will be LST my plant decreaseing its height by a pretty good amount....i think the plant will now be much easier to hide...for watering the way i was going to do it was like jorge cervantes in one of his guerilla grow tips...i will take a gallon jug of water andpoke i tiny hole in it so over the coarse of one week or a little less the gallon will seep into the soil.

Top Bottom