Newbie grower. I've been growing for a year now.

• Thread starter TOFUFEIXING420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TOFUFEIXING420

TOFUFEIXING420

Hello everyone,

As a newbie grower, I am excited to share my experience of growing cannabis in two 4X4 grow tents. In my first tent, I am using PROGROW 850 lights at 40% power for my two Kalichina clones, which have been growing for five months.I was very excited to running such a huge plant (160cm). Recently, I pruned them heavily and switched the lights to 12/12.
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 2
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 3
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 4

In my second tent, I am using Raging Kush 2.0 lights at 100% power for my six plants.They are in their seventh week of flowering. which include three blueberry muffins and three others of unknown genetics.I would like to thank my friend who sent me these genes @planetgreentoegenetics

Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 6
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 7
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 8
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 9
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 10
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 11
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 12
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 13
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 14
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 15
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 16

For nutrient solutions, I recently tried Mills Nutrients, which worked well but was too expensive for me. I am currently searching for a more affordable option.
Over the past year, I more use to organic gardening, which has produced great results. I find that organically grown cannabis has more appealing aromas and flavors. Therefore, I plan to continue organic growing in the future.
Newbie grower ive been growing for a year now 5

I hope I will continue to update hhh.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
newbie-grower-ive-been-growing-for-a-year-now-4-jpg.1976407

Jeeps bud it looks like you over did it quite a lot , there s nothing left or hardly anything

Hope you didn’t take all that off in one go as that’s would of been extremely stressful to the plant normally 10% at a times a good idea

Honestly thought I think you could of got more back in a shorter time frame had you left it alone

Btw I recently tested a whole range of humidity readers via the salt test & the one you have was the worst of the bunch being as much as -/+ 10% out

If you really want to make sure your getting the correct reading with that meter ; grab a tuperware box that will seal that’s not massive put the meter in it. Grab a bottetop and fill it with table salt a tiny drop of water not so much that the salt will dissolve, you want to be able to pick up the salt without it running
Put the the meter in a bag/or tuperware box add the salt seal it then leave it stand a full 24hrs and when 24hrs have passed take it out and it should read exactly 75% make sure you leave it the full 24hrs as it can change during the last few hrs. If it’s not reading 75% it’s out and you will know how much to add or takeaway to get the real reading

Good luck 🙂

A link to how to calibrate a hydrometer ;

ev.dawgy

ev.dawgy

Hello everyone,

As a newbie grower, I am excited to share my experience of growing cannabis in two 4X4 grow tents. In my first tent, I am using PROGROW 850 lights at 40% power for my two Kalichina clones, which have been growing for five months.I was very excited to running such a huge plant (160cm). Recently, I pruned them heavily and switched the lights to 12/12.
View attachment 1976404View attachment 1976405View attachment 1976406View attachment 1976407

In my second tent, I am using Raging Kush 2.0 lights at 100% power for my six plants.They are in their seventh week of flowering. which include three blueberry muffins and three others of unknown genetics.I would like to thank my friend who sent me these genes @planetgreentoegenetics

View attachment 1976410View attachment 1976411View attachment 1976412View attachment 1976413View attachment 1976414View attachment 1976415View attachment 1976416View attachment 1976417View attachment 1976418View attachment 1976419View attachment 1976420
For nutrient solutions, I recently tried Mills Nutrients, which worked well but was too expensive for me. I am currently searching for a more affordable option.
Over the past year, I more use to organic gardening, which has produced great results. I find that organically grown cannabis has more appealing aromas and flavors. Therefore, I plan to continue organic growing in the future.
View attachment 1976409

I hope I will continue to update hhh.
Great introduction! Welcome to the Farm. Noobie skillz on point!

ev.dawgy

ev.dawgy

I used Dyna-Gro nuuutrients for almost 2 years now I use Green Planet Massive Bloom 1-2-3 with Foop sweetner in flower, still searching for an organic Grow nutriment. SSgrower
I wouldn't waste time on the liquid organics, they tend to heat your soil up and damage your plants or outright kill them. Raw organic ingredients with some teas is a better option.

It's hard with liquid organic, because you follow the instructions, and you can end up killing your prized plant. It's in the way the organic matter breaks down in the soil, there is a heat reaction of some sort, and your soil can actualy be warm after flushing with cold water, and there isn't much you can do at that point save for some drastic measures and rinse out all the soild and repot the plant, and even then its very tough to save a plant once the soil conditions have gone awry.

You had the same path as me, Dyna-Gro into Green Planet, then into raw organic materials. Now I've settled with a light-medium organic soil which contained 1/3 worm castings, some Sea Soil, Super Soil, and that was diluted into regular Peat Moss Soilless mix. Now I just fed some regular liquid NPK to keep the growth green. Very quick and simple feeds, and I'm having more control over my plant, and the best growth I've had in my life.

Great minds!

TOFUFEIXING420

TOFUFEIXING420

Looking good @TOFUFEIXING420, keep it up. Happy to tag along for this one.

Can you tell us more about the Kalichina strain?
Of course!
The kalichina was purchased by me at aceseeds.
My friend recommended this strain to me.
I've used organic grows before with good results
Now these two are clones I learned from my previous experience trying to get better results.

Kali China is one of the strains that has taken us more time to develop, reaching the top breeding refinement of our China Yunnan hybrids.

It's a compact and fast flowering plant of indica behavior, which flowers produce a unique and complex aroma, and a refined tropical sativa effect.

Like in 'haute cuisine', Kali China stimulates very different organoleptic areas, making this strain a delightful experience of the highest terpenic level.

Its effect stands out because of its complexity and sativa nature, surprising traits for a plant of only 45-55 days of flowering time, that is easy to cultivate indoors without height problems.

ev.dawgy

ev.dawgy

Of course!
The kalichina was purchased by me at aceseeds.
My friend recommended this strain to me.
I've used organic grows before with good results
Now these two are clones I learned from my previous experience trying to get better results.

Kali China is one of the strains that has taken us more time to develop, reaching the top breeding refinement of our China Yunnan hybrids.

It's a compact and fast flowering plant of indica behavior, which flowers produce a unique and complex aroma, and a refined tropical sativa effect.

Like in 'haute cuisine', Kali China stimulates very different organoleptic areas, making this strain a delightful experience of the highest terpenic level.

Its effect stands out because of its complexity and sativa nature, surprising traits for a plant of only 45-55 days of flowering time, that is easy to cultivate indoors without height problems.
Nice!

I didn't realize that was a two worder, lol. Had me thinking more along the lines of Kalashnikov.

I know the strain well as I've browsed it many times off one of the seedbanks over the years. Ace has some good stuff, I'm interested in the Pakistani Chitral Kush, I was to get the strawberry, blackberry, and bubblegum terps they describe from the strain. I'm slightly more biased and want the Cannabiogen version of Pakistani Chitral Kush, just based on the purple buds compared to the more green ones from ACE seeds. ACE seeds description of the strain is what has me interested though, and the seeds are easier to locate as they seem to be in stock much more often.

The Kali China seems to be a cool cross, I know back in the day there was a guy in town who grew Kali Mist, which smelt like chocolate dust, or tootsie roll. He would only let me look and smoke with him, I couldn't get any to go, lol. China Yunnan is going to bring some more hashy and harder hitting effects potentially.

Some potentially useful info on the Kali China seedfinder page, I'll post here.

"GROWING TIPS: Adapts excellently to indoor growing. In order to obtain the best results in indoors, we recommend warm temperatures (around 25C) during the growing and the first 4 weeks of flowering. In the last month, temperatures should be reduced to 20C for the rest of the flowering process.

Kali China is a variety that generally requires high levels of nutrients, therefore generously fertilizes it until the 6th flowering week in order to produce a boundless harvest. Outdoors, it is a very adaptable plant that has been bred for years all throughout the Iberian Peninsula and even in colder climates such as in southern France or eastern Europe".

I'd say that's some good insight on your grow here, reduce temps if you can in the last month of flowering, and feed generously until the 6th week of flowering. All notes from the breeder of course.

Let's GIT IT!!!

TOFUFEIXING420

TOFUFEIXING420

Update

另一顶帐篷在灯光翻转到12/12后已经过了55天。
所以准确地说,他们应该是在第6或第7周?
484F6061 AB88 45CF B817 AD32F2AB3E6D
ED6F872A 2643 4BD5 83E0 9A27835F4A2B
2386649C 375F 481F AB94 4976516FE005
69775426 9422 4CD3 8EB6 CCCEA683D867
0A6E6811 ED55 44CF 8EFF 141C5B0147CA
7DDD6233 0112 4F34 AD13 50011472A90F
2842F770 47D5 4085 8CE8 9ABD36E6CDF8
B40B3512 E812 45F4 BA4B 021666E74B5A
21F3003C EC24 4CAE AD9A 2A5AF42952A6
B1F1A941 ADAC 4531 B2FD 12442F7BF704
C3351B98 A2D1 4598 8C1E 8DADAFAA69AB

ev.dawgy

ev.dawgy

Wow man, everything looks amazing here. Super caked out!!!

@TOFUFEIXING420, your post seemed to be bugged or something. I can't see the photos in the main page, however I can see them in the preview when I click reply.

Are we still at 40% on the LED's?

TOFUFEIXING420

TOFUFEIXING420

Wow man, everything looks amazing here. Super caked out!!!

@TOFUFEIXING420, your post seemed to be bugged or something. I can't see the photos in the main page, however I can see them in the preview when I click reply.

Are we still at 40% on the LED's?
Thank you so much for your advice! LED 80% NOW Around 900 ppfd

Xhale

Xhale

normally 10% at a times a good idea
Decimation :) either take 10% off, or leave 10% on. @TOFUFEIXING420 went for option 2. I played with both in the past and my experience is that option 2 works great if you have enought time/energy to let it vegetate and recover for a week or 2. it's my preference when I do feel like waiting. the plant goes into a growing frenzy when it's ready to recover.

Top Bottom