Newbie Grower Needs Help And Advice Please!!

• Thread starter lvlohawk88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvlohawk88

lvlohawk88

This is my euphoria strain 3 days ago she started to look like this I wonder if could be nutrients overload or overwatering ...
I been given her 25ml of vegan terra and flower terra 3 time a week now for the last 2 days I have been given her just water like a flush ...she's been outdoor and she has 9 weeks from seddling...

Could some one give me advice please ...

Newbie grower needs help and advice please
Newbie grower needs help and advice please 2
Newbie grower needs help and advice please 3
Newbie grower needs help and advice please 4
SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

This is my euphoria strain 3 days ago she started to look like this I wonder if could be nutrients overload or overwatering ...
I been given her 25ml of vegan terra and flower terra 3 time a week now for the last 2 days I have been given her just water like a flush ...she's been outdoor and she has 9 weeks from seddling...

They look overwatered, try not to water so often . And the tips curling down is caused by not having enough nitrogen in your nutes. Make sure about 2 inches of your soil from the top is dry before watering . You can also start lifting the pot after each watering to see how heavy it is and so when you lift when it dose need water you can tell the difference.

O

Okiegrows

They look overwatered, try not to water so often . And the tips curling down is caused by not having enough nitrogen in your nutes. Make sure about 2 inches of your soil from the top is dry before watering . You can also start lifting the pot after each watering to see how heavy it is and so when you lift when it dose need water you can tell the difference.

All super sound advice it does look over watered and nitrogen dif will def cause your leaves to curl down . Until u really know your medium and nutes watering etc etc etc . I took notes every feeding , watering shit I still do . If u have a floor scale like a bathroom scale . U can weigh your plant after u water it . Then poke your middle or index finger in up to your second knuckle. As sleepy said two inches . Then weigh it . Take notes . And start some sort of ipm schedule now if u haven’t . Depending on where u are outdoors can be a bitch . I still try and learn something new every grow .

6FF39A27 B289 4133 8326 C545118896C2
O

Okiegrows

All super sound advice it does look over watered and nitrogen dif will def cause your leaves to curl down . Until u really know your medium and nutes watering etc etc etc . I took notes every feeding , watering shit I still do . If u have a floor scale like a bathroom scale . U can weigh your plant after u water it . Then poke your middle or index finger in up to your second knuckle. As sleepy said two inches . Then weigh it . Take notes . And start some sort of ipm schedule now if u haven’t . Depending on where u are outdoors can be a bitch . I still try and learn something new every grow .
Have u been following a feed chart from whatever nute company u are using .

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

It's really easy to over water and/or over feed especially in a pot. Until you've done this a few times keep notes. Get a notebook and put everything down even thoughts and ideas. Once you become experienced you won't need to do this but it helps getting started.

I only feed potted plants once a week. I use horse manure tea. Watering depends on need. I can run a finger into the soil along the pot edge a couple inches to see if water is needed. Weight is a great way to tell also. I stay away from any chemical fertilizers.

lvlohawk88

lvlohawk88

Thanks alot for all the advice guys!!
I have been using terra flores and vega terra and Pk 13/14 ....this Nuts and been given in 1l of water i put 1.5ml of terra flores and vega terra but sense all this happen i stop whit today is 2 days that i have been given only water to try flush because i tought it could be to much nuts ... i do have the chart but i cant figure out the numbers meaning ....i know it sounds pretty dumb but i was only feeding them like 3 time a week like ot says on bottles of nuts ... i dont understand this charter like the minus means what ??

View attachment Canna terra instructions.pdf
lvlohawk88

lvlohawk88

And has a compound i use a pretty good one i Believe i have other 5 plants autos and they are nearly on harvest time and i tink they look pretty good this is the compund i use ...

20190615 111343
lvlohawk88

lvlohawk88

It's really easy to over water and/or over feed especially in a pot. Until you've done this a few times keep notes. Get a notebook and put everything down even thoughts and ideas. Once you become experienced you won't need to do this but it helps getting started.

I only feed potted plants once a week. I use horse manure tea. Watering depends on need. I can run a finger into the soil along the pot edge a couple inches to see if water is needed. Weight is a great way to tell also. I stay away from any chemical fertilizers.

Thanks a lot buddy ....

lvlohawk88

lvlohawk88

Have u been following a feed chart from whatever nute company u are using .

I have tried but I can't realy figure out this chart that I just posted buddy .... but it says like 3 day a week ....

lvlohawk88

lvlohawk88

Thanks buddy !!!

lvlohawk88

lvlohawk88

This is my setup on tent 200×145x145 I got 2 extractors and one Tornado Fan
You can't realy see much because of the light but today I'm doing and check up in all outside the tent and I will take some pics to post ... Thanks alot people for you advice ...

20190627 090205
20190627 090219
20190627 090252
20190627 090226
20190627 090242
20190627 090346
20190627 090403
lvlohawk88

lvlohawk88

This is one of my autos quick one ....what you all tink people?? She has 70 days to I brought her outside because she was looking to sad for some reason and way to talk she's little bit over a 1meter high I have done the same exact treatment to the others 4....2 of them are couple more weeks they will be ready for harvest another 2 they look a bit head of this one ...

20190627 103108
20190627 103122
20190627 103138
O

Okiegrows

This is one of my autos quick one ....what you all tink people?? She has 70 days to I brought her outside because she was looking to sad for some reason and way to talk she's little bit over a 1meter high I have done the same exact treatment to the others 4....2 of them are couple more weeks they will be ready for harvest another 2 they look a bit head of this one ...
Amém to that buddy !! 🙌👌😁
Thanks alot Man!!
They do look good but holy chit so does that view . Took a little taster out of the cure jar today . This 24 k pheno is leaning hard on the kosher kush side . Just popped some dominion pinebomb . And some ethos skunk hero rbx1 . Gonna make for some good smoke come Christmas . Cheers dudes ..
DFC8C2C0 3ADF 49E0 B6A9 E04E8CB2B27B

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I want that balcony!!! :)

Top Bottom