Newbie grower question

• Thread starter toodank2smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toodank2smoke

Hey farmers, i never set up a grow room bfore so i'm obviously oblivious to all the in's and out's. I've got the basic concepts down but im just curious if an exhaust system is absolutely required for a successful grow. Thanks in advance for your replies!! :kiss

-td2s

B

bdawgburner

Not absolutely required if your temps are in the right range. But there needs to be some air circulation going on.

B

Budhog

Welcome TD. This is a link for growroom setups.

Read then ask away!

S

Skitzo

Hey farmers, i never set up a grow room bfore so i'm obviously oblivious to all the in's and out's. I've got the basic concepts down but im just curious if an exhaust system is absolutely required for a successful grow. Thanks in advance for your replies!! :kiss

-td2s
You want adequate, fresh air exchange.
A good rule of thumb is fresh air drawn in from the bottom, and then exhausted out through the top.

How much exhaust is gonna depend on the temps and what lighting, room size, how you plan to run a filter, etc.

It can be alot of hard work but once you're dialed in, you're golden.

P

purpleblockhead

if this is your first grow you need 2 buy the marijuana horticulture the indoor/outdoor medical GROWERS BIBLE by jorge cervantes, ive been growing indoor on and off sense 94 and i still have 2 look something up every now and than, its well worth 30.00, even after your room is set up most new growers run into some kind of problem, the book helps

BigBud09

BigBud09

Yeah that indoor/outdoor medical GROWERS BIBLE by jorge cervantes is good i have it myself, you can learn alot from that book

R

rikjaardreal

light AIR & water !
if you start using ANY sort of light(s) indoors your gonna want some sort of air movement at least !
i would say an oscilating fan of some description is a must !
this will blow air around your room/cupboard/tent and stop hotspots from building up !
What happens to "the blown around air" is important too !

its best if you can exhaust it someway ? usually from the top as hot air generally rises ! ! !

good luck dude !

Top Bottom