Newbie Grower, Thankyou To All.

• Thread starter carachip24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

carachip24

Hi, i am new to this site but have been watching & learning for a while and can i say how grateful i am already for some of the great info on here. It's my first grow so any info is greatly appreciated & respected. I hope I can help & be helped at the same time.
I hope I've posted this in the right place, this is all new to me☺

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hi, i am new to this site but have been watching & learning for a while and can i say how grateful i am already for some of the great info on here. It's my first grow so any info is greatly appreciated & respected. I hope I can help & be helped at the same time.

High welcome to the farm and yes posted in right spot !!

aucado54

aucado54

Welcome to the farm ! Pleased to make your acquaintance.
There are many of us who identify with the quote:
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

dilligaf

dilligaf

welcome new friend...i too recently joined...some good people here

Power OG

Power OG

Welcome and good luck & great vibes on the 1st grow. You are definitely in the best place to learn. I'm P-OG & if you need anything just ask bro. Again welcome to the farm family
Respect & Positive Vibes

vtgirl

vtgirl

Welcome to the farm family, great people here and good times enjoy look forward to watching your first grow.

C

carachip24

Hi everyone, i haven't posted for a few days as I've had my poor dog to the vets & unfortunately he had to have an eye removed so its been very stressful for us all.:-(

I have noticed quite alot of yellowing now also there's a few leaf edges that have gone slightly crispy??
I've bought some neem oil encased its anything to do with pests & I've got some plant magic magna-cal but as it didn't come on time I've used Epson salts instead.
I've also noticed the odd slight brown dots??
Please help, any advice at this moment in time would be fantastic.
Thankyou to all.

2014 11 22 181639
2014 11 22 181545
2014 11 22 181632
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Welcome to the farm!

Best advice is look in the infirmary section and search out photos which match your symptoms. Seamaiden posted an excellent leaf diagnoses thread that should be of help leading you in the right direction.

Sounds to me like over fertilization. However, it also sounds like under fertilization. No plant wizard alive can tell you what's wrong with your plants without knowing specifics about age of the plant, growing medium, environmental conditions, etc.

Especially without photos.

We're here to help- but you'll get much better feedback when the answer to your question isn't easily found in numerous threads, accessible through the search function.

C

carachip24

Thankyou for ur reply, there is 3 photos attached to my last comment but i did have problems attaching them, i will go and have a good look around this site.

I have done alot of research but i seem to find alot of conflicting info regarding some things.

Thanks again for ur reply:-)

Top Bottom