Newbie grower

• Thread starter Ctsbestsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hello everyone my name is Ray I’m a new grower and looking to be the best at it. Any tips or tricks you think I should know? Let me fly!!!!!
Tell us about your setup, y our lights, whether you're in soil/hdro, your grow area include everything that you can think of right down to ventilation and environmental controls🙂. There's a lot more to it than most people realize. Good thing you found us though, you're in the right place.

Welcome to the farm ...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Tell us about your setup, y our lights, whether you're in soil/hdro, your grow area include everything that you can think of right down to ventilation and environmental controls🙂. There's a lot more to it than most people realize. Good thing you found us though, you're in the right place.

Welcome to the farm ...
I second this.

Welcome to the farm.

C

CannabisLights

Welcome to the farm ...
I think he need lights

Top Bottom