NEWBIE HELP! First Grow

• Thread starter WarriorK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WarriorK

I am growing outdoors in mid 90's weather. I have planted auto flower train wreck seeds. Everything started good up until now. Plant is now about 7 to 8 weeks and it is already flowering and growing buds. I am using a 7 gallon bucket with fox farm ocean forest soil. I am watering about 3/4 a gallon about every 4 days or so when the soil is dry. I have good drainage at the bottom of the bucket. I am wondering why my plant is flowering so fast and it is only 7 weeks? Could it be the genetics of this strain. The plant is only about a foot tall. It has a couple burn spots on the end of some leaves but about 90% of the plant id lush green and healthy. I will say that some days it has been too windy so I would bring the plant in and put it in a secure room with heat lights for the remainder of the day. Then I would also leave the plants in that room at night with the lights off if its too windy as well. Could this have caused the process to be interrupted and start the flowering way to soon. Please help me and educate me on how to keep the plant from start to finish to get a normal growing period. Thanks so much guys.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am growing outdoors in mid 90's weather. I have planted auto flower train wreck seeds. Everything started good up until now. Plant is now about 7 to 8 weeks and it is already flowering and growing buds. I am using a 7 gallon bucket with fox farm ocean forest soil. I am watering about 3/4 a gallon about every 4 days or so when the soil is dry. I have good drainage at the bottom of the bucket. I am wondering why my plant is flowering so fast and it is only 7 weeks? Could it be the genetics of this strain. The plant is only about a foot tall. It has a couple burn spots on the end of some leaves but about 90% of the plant id lush green and healthy. I will say that some days it has been too windy so I would bring the plant in and put it in a secure room with heat lights for the remainder of the day. Then I would also leave the plants in that room at night with the lights off if its too windy as well. Could this have caused the process to be interrupted and start the flowering way to soon. Please help me and educate me on how to keep the plant from start to finish to get a normal growing period. Thanks so much guys.
how many hours of light is it getting

visajoe1

visajoe1

Your answer is in your second sentence. Its an auto flower, hence they flower on their own. They tend to flower at a young age. You can keep lights at 18/6 with an auto

Top Bottom