Newbie here happy420

• Thread starter LFC420JF96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LFC420JF96

Just a little help on ratios for mixing nutes for my autos plants please is perlite all I need and soil or more ? First timer grower thanks any help greatly appreciate.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Go on YouTube and Google search growing cannabis for beginners

Ponky

Ponky

Just a little help on ratios for mixing nutes for my autos plants please is perlite all I need and soil or more ? First timer grower thanks any help greatly appreciate.
You have to choose between living soil or a peat moss perlite mix. There are too many factors for a simple answer.

L

LFC420JF96

You have to choose between living soil or a peat moss perlite mix. There are too many factors for a simple answer.
What best for me as I won't be able to visit them to often.

L

LFC420JF96

Well I could possible push every two days to see them n what is the one part food ?

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I use Pro mix and one part food. I spend a minimal amount of time on the plants. But you do need to look at least once a day. For the most part.
Yep a quick look ,check the plants don't got bugs, deficiencies, and any other problems.

Ponky

Ponky

Well I could possible push every two days to see them n what is the one part food ?
I use ProMix HD. It comes loaded with perlite. And I use maxigrow powder and maxibloom powder. That's it. Water, powder and mix and pour. Super simple. If you check every other day to water it should be fine. It's cheap fast and simple.

Top Bottom