Newbie here. Need opinions on lighting brand

• Thread starter BlackRuss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
that is not the xs, that is the p series, older, cheaper series. the xs changed to use the samsung diodes and the meanwell driver.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

that is not the xs, that is the p series, older, cheaper series. the xs changed to use the samsung diodes and the meanwell driver.

you right man. Chapter they might be. But hey also got me to self sufficiency. So goal accomplished.

it’s a fine line to get the best that you can afford and still try to reach your max goal. there are better lights out there, more and less expensive. These work for me and grow some weed. I’m not trying to run a commercial operation,

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i was not saying they were no good. as a matter of fact, when tested side by side by MIGRO, the p series is a little better,
. i was just pointing out the name brand of the diode and driver as some boon to a name of the newer light.

im actually sort of into electronics and such, and im not so sure the difference in one diode and the other is significant really, but the names carry some weight in the community, so to get anyone to even look, i tend to mention it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom