Newbie here ready to roll

• Thread starter Tyrant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tyrant

Flourescents are great for seedlings, i would hold off on the led. You have gotten some good advice so far and putting the clear cup over the seed will help increase humidity tremendously to aid germination, the seed needs moisture. I soak seeds in water til they sink, 24-48 hours, then plant them. Easy to place the seed point up, then cover with more soil, inch loose and add water. Soaking the seed gives the kernel the water to germ and sprout. Your boiler room humidity is probably wicked dry, so once they outgrow the cup you will need a humidifier, gallon or two/day. Good luck.
Thanks my humidifier is already on order..

T

Tyrant

How big is ur tent and what light did u get I got the phlizon 1000 watt 6x6 veg and 5x5 flower and the ppfd is really good and good price at just under 600
I actually got a pretty small tent its like 20x30 or something like that with 2 sets of leds on the way both say 1000 watts but I think actually there 185watts I was told. This is the 2 lights I have coming in the mail

Screenshot 20230320 233036 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20230320 232909 Gallery
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Thanks my humidifier is already on order..
I found a good used humidifier at the second hand store for $6 that has worked beautifully but I don't want to have to manually turn on and off the humidifier every time it goes out of range.

I have an ACI fan like sjs1488 does so I just ordered this so that I don't have to constantly monitor and adjust my humidifier.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
I found a good used humidifier at the second hand store for $6 that has worked beautifully but I don't want to have to manually turn on and off the humidifier every time it goes out of range.

I have an ACI fan like sjs1488 does so I just ordered this so that I don't have to constantly monitor and adjust my humidifier.

but but but but but hahah

S

sjs1488

Ac infinity has a controller that has a plug adapter for it that turns things off and on at certain points like humidity and temp if it doesn't you can choose to activate it when you get a notification that your rh is low

E

Edinburg

You do not transplant autoflowers, you sow your seed in the pot you intend to do your whole grow in, autoflowers hate stress and this is allot of stress on them, be gentle with them.

T

Tyrant

Well I'm on my way home should be there in about 10 hours. My girls should have sprouted by now as they were planted friday. If there not up by tommorrow morning im going to dig in the soil for the seed and investigate.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Well I'm on my way home should be there in about 10 hours. My girls should have sprouted by now as they were planted friday. If there not up by tommorrow morning im going to dig in the soil for the seed and investigate.
Keep them warm and moist, they'll come up. Use a clear plastic cup and poke a couple holes in it. A free little humidity dome for you.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I wet them pretty good and put the clear top on before I left I actually kinda feel confident they will be up however I'll be disappointed if there not haha

I wet them pretty good and put the clear top on before I left I actually kinda feel confident they will be up however I'll be disappointed if there not haha
The one on the left spent 2 weeks under the dirt because it was too cold to grow, don't give up on them. Week 6 flower

20230319 194847
T

Tyrant

Hey all quick question. Should I order this stuff to have on hand. I have 0 idea on what I will need

Screenshot 20230321 172217 Samsung Internet
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I actually got a pretty small tent its like 20x30 or something like that with 2 sets of leds on the way both say 1000 watts but I think actually there 185watts I was told. This is the 2 lights I have coming in the mail
I use a vipraspectre light and I like it. They arr affordable but quality, imo

Top Bottom