Newbie here ready to roll

• Thread starter Tyrant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I plan to add more rabbit manure to the top but not touching plant when they start to flower. As my research shows rabbit manure is high in phosphorus.
Growing with rabbit poop you should be talking to @Homesteader

I tagged you in homesteaders rabbit poop powered grow topic 😁

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
The quick turn around and also I've been told they don't get as tall I didnt want them to be to tall for my tent. Once I move them in that is. Plus the 35% thc on this fat bastard strain was also a reason haha..

wow that's mega strong, when i was growing before (i am back after a break) unfortunately auto's were severely lacking in the THC part due to I'm assuming a genetic balance leaning too heavily towards ruderalis

I was personally sold on the time as well, that's what got me to do it. happy to see you've pulled the trigger and now there's no turning back.

excited for you LED? 1000w equivalent or 1000w draw from outlet? advertising and marketing is shit right now for quantum boards

strider26554

strider26554

They're probably both T-12 or T-8.

Bring them down close, like 6 inches away. If they elongate, bring it a little closer. You can get fluoros extremely close. If they start getting big before your new light arrives, get some regular, plain old LED bulbs or curly CFL bulbs and light them up further.
I use t12 alot for clones and small seedlings theyare very forgiving but must be kept very close to the tops and theres no penetration , so once things pick up hav a plan b , even s its just a cfl or another 5k led household bulb,,i use those almost exclusively for clones and youngsters.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
I use t12 alot for clones and small seedlings theyare very forgiving but must be kept very close to the tops and theres no penetration , so once things pick up hav a plan b , even s its just a cfl or another 5k led household bulb,,i use those almost exclusively for clones and youngsters.
people don't give the love big modern cfls deserve IMO , it blew my mind when i realized how big and bright they can get. i used one once after my veg state to light an entire laundry room and lord was it overkill.

Last edited:
T

Tyrant

wow that's mega strong, when i was growing before (i am back after a break) unfortunately auto's were severely lacking in the THC part due to I'm assuming a genetic balance leaning too heavily towards ruderalis

I was personally sold on the time as well, that's what got me to do it. happy to see you've pulled the trigger and now there's no turning back.

excited for you LED? 1000w equivalent or 1000w draw from outlet? advertising and marketing is shit right now for quantum boards
This is what's on the way I have no clue about any of this stuff really so I hope it works hahaha

Screenshot 20230312 082010 Mega Savers Auction
T

Tyrant

okay that is a 1000w equiv, it says it draws 185w :) as the farmer said to the pig, "that'll do"
Question... I plant yesterday and water should I water again today or wait till the soul completely dries up or wait till it sprouts or what?

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
You’re at the damp/moist stage

You could in this stage even use a heavy spray bottle and moisten the dirt directly around it, nothing will be sucking the juice other than the rooms environment.

So little water needed at this stage

T

Tyrant

You’re at the damp/moist stage

You could in this stage even use a heavy spray bottle and moisten the dirt directly around it, nothing will be sucking the juice other than the rooms environment.

So little water needed at this stage
Ok ots still damp in the middle where the seed is maybe ill wait till tommorrow.. thanks

T

Tyrant

Starting third day since planting. Nothings come up yetbshould I be worried yet haha.....

T

Tyrant

Starting third day since planting. Nothings come up yetbshould I be worried yet haha.....
My gut is telling me not to water yet. The middle where the seed is is still damp but the outsides is dry...

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
My gut is telling me not to water yet. The middle where the seed is is still damp but the outsides is dry...
You did direct sow correct? 2-3 days should start seeing a little bump rasing up on the soil just before she breaks through.

Latest posts

Top Bottom