Newbie here.....

• Thread starter CassieJones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CassieJones

I am a small closet grower.... Unfortunately the East coasts hostie enviroment is not the friendliest to those that love to farm.Right now I am running a little more than 800 watts in a footprint of 6x8...I have been cracking at this for about a year now and have ended up with so so results...first i used Miracle grow potting soil and perlite, fox farm nutes and grew out some pretty tasty bag seed but no where near the quality of some....

These days I am using a mix of guana, epson, soil, kelp meal, bone and blood meal and humus. I also water evry week or so with molasses part to water.

I am now flowering a few bagseed, bubba kush and casey jones. They are roughly 4 weeks into flower. Attempting to gradually perpetually harvest...I will get some pitures up as soon as i can. does anyone know any cameras that don't stripe under hps lights while photographing?

B

bdawgburner

Welcome to the farm. I think you need to adjust the white balance if you can or just take pics with the hps off.

R

Rolln J

welcome to the farm - snap your shots right after the lights go out - it is very hard to get good results under hps between the striping and the yellow output.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Or use cardboard to shield the light while you are snapping pics. Welcome to the farm :)

R

Rolln J

I think "Cassie" is a lady - then again everybody thinks Miss Elvis is a lady too - lol

S

sunsimulator

Welcome to the farm , hope u enjoy it and hope u find all u need , if not lets us know we'll find it for ya!

Hey bro we got plenty of help for ya here!!

Top Bottom