Newbie is pleased. First plant a success using organic soil

• Thread starter Moscuba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moscuba

Moscuba

Grew indoor in a 2x2x4 tent so needed a short plant to allow for pot and light space
Under root thermostats controlled heat mat BUT placed on its side in the back for ambient heat and cool roots. Had great heat/humidity control

Grapefruit Auto flower from Seed Supreme. 50% germination (2 of 4) but I believe two seeds were too deep
Brut Worm Farms Worm Casting Soil
Big Bud organic liquid 0-1-3 applied two weeks after flower start and stopped three weeks later
Plant height was about 24 inches (didn’t measure but had enough head room

I don’t smoke a lot, maybe 4 little tokes a day. This small plant supplied 20g and a beautiful (to me) Cola (Photo)

I did not water by the stalk, watered on two sides and alternated every three days or when finger feel was just damp
I did flush about two weeks from when I ended up picking the Cola. I noticed no difference in taste between buds harvested pre-flush and post flush

This was very easy!

Learning: I planted the seeds in one pot assuming I can transplant like I do veges. HA, Cannabis is not like vegetables; go figure. The transplant shot up like a string bean and the transplant triggered the auto flower. I have a 3’ tall bent-over popcorn plant. So many tiny buds all over the plant. Almost looks like I did SOG except it’s so string bean tall.

I planted in peat pots. They were miserable to try to control seed depth so two did not grow. I expected 75% germination.

Harvest: I like active impact so I picked the Cola when I saw one Trichome turn yellow. I had great Trichome coverage.
I had not watered since the flush: the plant was not taking up much water. After about 2 weeks it was finally damp and I watered.
That night the Trichomes plumped up big time and one turned yellow: picked Leaving two buds to test for effect of yellow and maybe some red coverage. I’ll do the let dry and water thang again when planning on harvesting.

Newbie is pleased first plant a success using organic soil
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Grew indoor in a 2x2x4 tent so needed a short plant to allow for pot and light space
Under root thermostats controlled heat mat BUT placed on its side in the back for ambient heat and cool roots. Had great heat/humidity control

Grapefruit Auto flower from Seed Supreme. 50% germination (2 of 4) but I believe two seeds were too deep
Brut Worm Farms Worm Casting Soil
Big Bud organic liquid 0-1-3 applied two weeks after flower start and stopped three weeks later
Plant height was about 24 inches (didn’t measure but had enough head room

I don’t smoke a lot, maybe 4 little tokes a day. This small plant supplied 20g and a beautiful (to me) Cola (Photo)

I did not water by the stalk, watered on two sides and alternated every three days or when finger feel was just damp
I did flush about two weeks from when I ended up picking the Cola. I noticed no difference in taste between buds harvested pre-flush and post flush

This was very easy!

Learning: I planted the seeds in one pot assuming I can transplant like I do veges. HA, Cannabis is not like vegetables; go figure. The transplant shot up like a string bean and the transplant triggered the auto flower. I have a 3’ tall bent-over popcorn plant. So many tiny buds all over the plant. Almost looks like I did SOG except it’s so string bean tall.

I planted in peat pots. They were miserable to try to control seed depth so two did not grow. I expected 75% germination.

Harvest: I like active impact so I picked the Cola when I saw one Trichome turn yellow. I had great Trichome coverage.
I had not watered since the flush: the plant was not taking up much water. After about 2 weeks it was finally damp and I watered.
That night the Trichomes plumped up big time and one turned yellow: picked Leaving two buds to test for effect of yellow and maybe some red coverage. I’ll do the let dry and water thang again when planning on harvesting.
Looks like nice bud!

Top Bottom