Newbie looking for advice please

• Thread starter golach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

golach

Hello all great site,

I am looking for some advice for my first project and hope you all can help. I am looking at purchasing two grow tents with wilma 20 pot system in each. One tent I plan to use for vegging the other for flowering. Is it fessible to grow 20 decent plants in an xl tent with the wilma system. Also I am looking to use 2 x 300w led lights in one tent and a 600w hps in the other.

I hope you can give me some feedback before I go of and spend my dosh lol.

Cheers

G

golach

No advice then!!!!!

Take it there is no advice going then.

Cheers

G

golach

Well looks like this site does not give advice a few simple questions but no response maybe someone can direct me to a site that will give advice to new people instead of ignoring them.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

600 is great for home grown but if you are producing for other people... go with a 1k bulb for 20 plants.

Also... something I have just recently learned... if you are picking up clones... get another tent for quaranteening the new addition and treatment with chems... bugs suck!

Also... AC unit is a must as summer it coming.

Best of luck to you.

G

golach

Many thanks for the reply. I have decided to go for the wilma 20 pot kit as seen on ebay lol. Will 20 pots be ok in an 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0 grow tent will I get a good yeild in this size of tent alos I am going to go with 2 x 300w leds. Do you think I will need AC in Uk. Also decided to go with fem seeds and take it from there.

Cheers

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Tent might be cramped. Make sure you keep temps at 70-75 for clone/veg and no higher than 77 for flower with no co2. Should be a nice hobby grow. 20 is alot for that little space. I am not sure and you would have to start a journal and see if more experienced guys or gals with this type of grow will chime in. Best of luck on the grow.

joeca1i

joeca1i

your gonna need some in and out fans,odor control,maybe a ac if it gets to hot.

hiboy

hiboy

I havent seen the wilma system so not sure of the spacing but your wattage for that many plants might seem a little shy.
If your outside temps are in the low 80s then you will need an ac. Fresh air with fans on intake ducts really helps out too
hiboy

Latest posts

Top Bottom