Newbie makin Hash

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Disabled.. no work....Trying to stay busy..

Tried several ways...I think Dry sift is the way to go.

How do I clean the silk screen? or do I need to?

Newbie makin hash
Silkscreen
P

Paul Nepal

lightly bang on the screen and that should be good enough

dry sift is really good way to go, you can still run bubble after that

Blaze

Blaze

Yeah but it won't be very good bubble.....

You might want to get another screen or too of a different mesh size too Ken. I see a lot of green in that, which means contaminants.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah but it won't be very good bubble.....

You might want to get another screen or too of a different mesh size too Ken. I see a lot of green in that, which means contaminants.

I hear ya Blaze.. Im thinking 110 would be best for me.
I Have some 110 mesh already just need to change out the silkscreen that on the frame now (i think its bout 160)

Im gonna tell you the Honest to God truth here

...I made some dry ice stuff though a 220 bubble bag last week (pretty damn green) and took it to the guy that buys my buds...

He bought all 80 grams for 320 bucks..

. I wasn't sure how they were gonna like it

Then...I went back today(just 3 or 4 days later) and they were stoked to see me. They sold all that and wanted more..And I just happen to bring bout 190 grams (stuff in the photo above)
He bought it all for 770 bucks and told me he will buy any more I make.

The Harlequin buds i took him last week was a big hit too.

I do realize the finer the screen the better the stuff is...

Thats why I saved the 73 screen stuff for myself

sample

Harlequinhash
Blaze

Blaze

Nice, that 73 looks good. Well so long as your customers are happy, that is really all that matters!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice, that 73 looks good. Well so long as your customers are happy, that is really all that matters!

thanks Blaze...Well Im happy too, and that matters too. :)

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up caregiverken?hash is lookin sweet! couple of questions if ya dont mind? what did you use to make it? popcorn/larf nug from bottoms? and how much did it take to get your end weight? thanks brotha. def wanna try this. been lookin for the cheapest easiest way . i love hash!! lol peacentreez

vaporedout

vaporedout

Disabled.. no work....Trying to stay busy..

i love it. looks like your stayin busy. just watching your threads makes me want to retire now and just do this full time. i think its real cool when someone is so experimental and then it works out. keep slayin it ken!! based off of your threads i kinda have a good idea on what im gonna do with my trimmings this year.

-vape

420alldaze

420alldaze

Hey 420
yeah I pretty much just used popcorn/larf and the leaves surrounding the small buds.

I wasn't weighting the larf 1st....but I would guess a zip of larf yeilds about 6 to 10 grams of hash

I think Dry sifting with a silk screen thingy is the cheapest and easiest way

31iNEZH6pdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
hey ken , thanks for the info brotha. i got lotsa sticky sugar leaves off the avalanche and strawberry cough i just did. not very mush larf/popcorn. some tho, definetly wanna try doin that sooner or later. you order that screen online? thanks peacentreez
http://www.amazon.com/Speedball-16-...3BVI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1312637662&sr=8-5

R

ripanddip

Hey guys! Newbie in the house,
Please help, what are the steps agter you finish siffting it through the screens and you have all that nice golden kiff...now what? (besides packing my bong..lol..) Please help!!

C

Codisious

You can use rubbing alcohol to clean the silk screens. Alcohol will basically turn the resin thats left into oil on the screen so try to use 99% ISO & a fair amount of it with water will do the trick. Dont get your wooden frame wet, could mess stuff up. Alcohol is how people who make t-shirts & art with silk screens clean up.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You can use rubbing alcohol to clean the silk screens. Alcohol will basically turn the resin thats left into oil on the screen so try to use 99% ISO & a fair amount of it with water will do the trick. Dont get your wooden frame wet, could mess stuff up. Alcohol is how people who make t-shirts & art with silk screens clean up.

Hey guys! Newbie in the house,
Please help, what are the steps agter you finish siffting it through the screens and you have all that nice golden kiff...now what? (besides packing my bong..lol..) Please help!!

You could use a "Pollen press" like this one

ccg008_01.5.jpg

But you really don't have to press it. It's ready to smoke.

if you want pressed bar, or want to eat the hash

Another thing you could do is put the keif in a cellophane envelope
(or use a celo wrap from a pack of smokes) fold it up sorta tight then wrap it in a sheet of newspaper. and wet it. Then put it in a 225* oven for bout 10 min. take it out and roll it with a rolling pin then, Let it cool in the fridge for an hour.

and then you have a Hash bar

we skip the rolling pin now cause my wife doesn't smoke it. she eats it so we want it to be loose so we can cap it up with these gel caps we got from amazon.
214lQuSRUDL._AA115_.jpg

Then we bottle them and she can take them when she needs em.

Gelcaps
audius

audius

never seen hash in pill form, nice. all i do is put my dry hash in 2 plastic bags in allmst boiling water, when its warm enough i take it out & roll over it with some can dog food. it works for me

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It's Alot more convenient than Her having to eat a piece of Toast with Strong Canna Butter on it.

Top Bottom