Newbie needing help with sex identification

• Thread starter DaWizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaWizzard

DaWizzard

Hello! I am new to growing but have lurked on the forums for a while. I am having an issue knowing if 2 of my plants are males. I’m pretty sure they are but wanting to get advice from experts on here before I throw them out. All of these are unknown genetics as they were given to me by a friend who planted too many bag seeds. First 3 pictures are one plant and the other 3 are from another. Thank you in advance!

Newbie needing help with sex identification
Newbie needing help with sex identification 2
Newbie needing help with sex identification 3
Newbie needing help with sex identification 4
Newbie needing help with sex identification 5
Newbie needing help with sex identification 6
thejack

thejack

Hello! I am new to growing but have lurked on the forums for a while. I am having an issue knowing if 2 of my plants are males. I’m pretty sure they are but wanting to get advice from experts on here before I throw them out. All of these are unknown genetics as they were given to me by a friend who planted too many bag seeds. First 3 pictures are one plant and the other 3 are from another. Thank you in advance!

Hello, and greetings, DaWizard... I'm not trying to make waves, but when I saw this topic, "Newbie needing help with sex identification", I had a really good laugh. Just something about a newb and sex identification...brought something political to mind... : /​

Elvira wallpaper 1024x768
Zarmp

Zarmp

The first 3 look female, but may be still to early to tell. Look out for the cluster of sacks like shown in the bottom pic

DaWizzard

DaWizzard

The first 3 look female, but may be still to early to tell. Look out for the cluster of sacks like shown in the bottom pic
Thank you! They were switch to 12/12 a week ago. I’ll put that one back and give a bit more time.

DaWizzard

DaWizzard

After checking the one I put back it started forming clusters of balls so it got the axe. The 2 I have left are definitely female. 4 plants was gonna be a bit crowded for a 2x4 tent anyways. Now I’m looking at seeds online.

How much difference in yield is there between photo and autos? If the difference isn’t that much then I might go with autos for simplicity for now. I only have one tent setup right now as I’m limited in space. Would like to setup a perpetual grow later on when I can clear out space for another tent.

Top Bottom