Newbie needs a mentor...someone help me out

• Thread starter stoopidloudpack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stoopidloudpack

Tired of payin the prices Ive been paying and have decided to take it into my own hands...

Im looking for a really basic grow...Indoor organic

I had 5 zones of this " purple power" or some shit like that...frosty as hell and purple...some good shit...I got 1 seed out 5 zones...i also have a LA women, blue dream, and purple lady seeds...those 3 are feminized....the "purple power" seed Im taking my chances on and praying its female

I have a room with fresh air coming in...and venting outside to a trash can with coal in the bottom...It been many years since i have even looked into this...its for the odor

Im leaning towards LED...i Need some lighting I can get locally and i dont wanna use a ballast

I have 2 small fans...and a humidity meter so0o i can keep an eye on that

Baiscally I need help getting soil together and what ever nutrients i can get locally...again...super newbie...please dont fuck my head up with all these nutrient terms and shit...

I already kno about the light times and changes and have a timer

Lookin for someone to help spread the knowledge and take me under thier wing...any info will help...thanx for our time guys... appreciate it

S

stoopidloudpack

only looking for a 2-4 plant grow...again..super basic and easy..i dnt needs all this super hybrid exotic ass steriod bud yall producing....lol

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

LOL, just start small dude. Remember the important aspects of growing. The roots, need drainable soil.. Always cut the soil in half with perlite.

Just start small, its a lot.. this is my first grow aswell, Im getting into my second week of flowering.

Get a list started,
Air- The temp in your room needs to be about 70-85 for the plants to be able to grow, after 85 it stunts the plant and the plant no longer grows after such temps, so make sure your temps are takin care of.

Humidty - about 50-60 percent. Just add a humidifer if it gets too low.

Soil- use whatever you find prefferable to your budget, just cut half with perlite.

CO2 - CO2 is important because if you have an awesome light but not co2 your girls won't beable to grow under such a light without proper co2 replacement. I use CO2Boost. Just a simple bucket with an air pump. Last for a grow, depending on the fan setting you use.

Water-just learning for myself, don't use your tap water...ugh.. fuckd my girls up on that shit. Buy store water, spring water or whatever, use the water til its gone, and after its gone fill with your crappy ass tap water, and let it sit open for a day or so. Learn that from my mama.

With nutrients, Im not gonna tell you this 5-5-5 or 15-2-7 LOL Cause to be honest I still don't understand it.
I just went with a simple nuterients I chose Biogrow, and Biobloom for each cycle. They were pretty cheap about 12 a bottle - Which the bottle size is about 16oz which is plenty for me.

The last thing that you will have to do, which honestly I have no prior knowledge of is the ph testing. I find that the strips sometimes can be inaccurate, or the guide is misinforming. Which meters, they are expensive. I bought the cheapo ph meter that was thirty dollars and I can't tell if the fucker works or if its a plastic piece of shit.....prolly the second. Either way, you will need ph upper, and ph downer. they have it in liquid hydro form which produces faster results then the soil additives- I bought the soil additives...You chose I cannot.

Best of luck I hope this helps, my information is from Ed Rosenthauls pot growing book. So everything Im telling you is what I read. You can check my grow aswell. "Bare Bones". The seeds Im growing now are just straight up baggy seeds and they all look beautiful.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Pretty much what he saidˆˆˆ
If you're going simple look into CFL light bulbs. Get the 68watt ones. They're like $20 but two of those will work for 4 small plants or two larger ones. They're bright as fuck and will definitely grow some nice plants. Get some great organic soil and perlite, get some organic liquid kelp and some organic nutrients like Earth Juice to feed with. They're simple to use just read the directions, organic nutrients are easy to use. Forget the CO2, but try to figure out what PH your tap water is and do the water sitting out for at least 16 hours thing to let the chlorine out of the water. You can buy a PH soil meter for cheap at a Home Depot or Lowes or whatever garden store you have, they're about $15 and also easy to use. Make sure your soil PH is around 6 or 7 and you should be ok. Buy a small fan to use to give your ladies air. Simple.

Top Bottom